Alklan Braves You're on the Clock....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodFella

"The Real McCoy"
We are giving you a fair warning, 1month and 2days until wrecking time. This asswhipping will be one for the books!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by GoodFella
We are giving you a fair warning, 1month and 2days until wrecking time. This asswhipping will be one for the books!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Nothin 'gainst you, Trey, don't you think it's too early to determine a winner.

Mice can scare an Elephant

Re: Re: Alklan Braves You're on the Clock....

Originally posted by ultramagnus2g2

this is so true, please to all hbcu, never under estimate your a battle

when dealing with Alcorn it aint neva too early ultra...but um..carry on with the topic..:D

Ron they just dont know....:D

P.S. To Valley people, tell your comments to someone else. Like you were telling people on the band camp thread to leave it a lone, take heed to your own advice. Your turn to get your anual plastering is coming soon.....:cool:

Originally posted by GoodFella
Ron they just dont know....:D

P.S. To Valley people, tell your comments to someone else. Like you were telling people on the band camp thread to leave it a lone, take heed to your own advice. Your turn to get your anual plastering is coming soon.....:cool:

Maybe the problem is not us not knowing, but us not caring ......New year, new season..........don't estimate them because you might just end up getting done..;) No band is invincible..remember that.. Just have your stuff together..

Look at all the injuns coming out of hiding now!! Where were you guys after the waxings we put on you all in the previous years??When was the last time Alcorn had a good band?? This is the purpose of this thread, so you all can try to prevent what happened last year on the Reservation. This time you will be in the Den, the only way out is through the M4. This has been going on since 2000, arent you guys tired of getting beat up on??

I feel sorry for your mothers...

Yeah, if they was playing Valley that analogy might be correct. But when they are playing us the only difference is, we are not elephants, we are LIONS!!

Ich weiss nicht was sol es bedeuten das ich so traurig bin. Ein marchen aus alten tighten.

When you figure that out... Then I will figure out the importance of this thread....Peace......Have a nice day playah..

P.S... How long has UAPB been "so call" good since you want to ask a question? LOL....

Originally posted by str8brave
Ich weiss nicht was sol es bedeuten das ich so traurig bin. Ein marchen aus alten tighten.

It means Alcorn sucks really bad. Im ashamed to say I marched for them.

lmao@trey:lmao:

but um..this was a public announcement brought to you.by the ."yo arse is on the clock committee "[Y.A.I.O.T.C.C].SWAC 2K3 edition..you have been warned .. god speed and good day..Injuns..
26 more days till melt down..smh :saw:

If I had been in the band when you all issued out the those "so called" arse whoopings it wouldn't be pointless to go back and forward....but I wasn't.... so it is... So, I'll just :shh:

ALCORN BRAVES THE BEST BAND IN THE LAND!!! THIER SOUND IS POWERFUL AND THEY BLOW ALL DAY IN THE STANDS. THEY ARE NUMBER1 IN THE SWAC, THEY PUT IT ON EVERY BAND LAST YEAR WOWZERS.....:eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back