Alklan Braves You're on the Clock....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by str8brave
If I had been in the band when you all issued out the those "so called" arse whoopings it wouldn't be pointless to go back and forward....but I wasn't.... so it is... So, I'll just :shh:

Wow str8brave the one man band. He can do it all. If he was in the band the last 3 years alcorn would have been 10 times louder. He sounds like 10 mellos by himself:eek2:

If "IF" was Fifth of Hennesy we would all be drunk.....:idea:

Originally posted by GoodFella
Wow str8brave the one man band. He can do it all. If he was in the band the last 3 years alcorn would have been 10 times louder. He sounds like 10 mellos by himself:eek2:

If "IF" was Fifth of Hennesy we would all be drunk.....:idea:

Now see, you read what I said in the previous posts so hard until you were not smart enough to get the "gist" of what I was saying......It had nothing to do with me being the missing piece to the band puzzle.....Go back and read...

Like I said I was not in the band those years that you all so-called "blowed" on the Sounds... when I was in the band...I didn't even know what a "M3, 4, 6, or whatever a UAPB was because you guys were not a factor in the equation of the SWAC powerbands..:rolleyes: I graduated before you guys even entered the SWAC.. and we were wreaking havoc back then. So, I can't argue because I was never in a band that faced the UAPB of today or so to speak of the yesteryears.., its pointless... You got it now...;) If you don't I will come back and break it down a bit simpler..

Now see, you read what I said in the previous posts so hard until you were not smart enough to get the "gist" of what I was saying......It had nothing to do with me being the missing piece to the band puzzle.....Go back and read...

Like I said I was not in the band those years that you all so-called "blowed" on the Sounds... when I was in the band...I didn't even know what a "M3, 4, 6, or whatever a UAPB was because you guys were not a factor in the equation of the SWAC powerbands..:rolleyes: I graduated before you guys even entered the SWAC.. and we were wreaking havoc back then. So, I can't argue because I was never in a band that faced the UAPB of today or so to speak of the yesteryears.., its pointless... You got it now...;) If you don't I will come back and break it down a bit simpler..

Yeah that point would mean something if it was actually back in the day. Its 2003, alcorn is in the same boat as UAPB was back then, but that doesnt matter to me. PB is good and alcorn is not in 2003.....

Yeah that point would mean something if it was actually back in the day.

Dang you smart..you just summed up what I have saying all along.....I knew you would get it man...:lmao: :tup:

Its 2003, alcorn is in the same boat as UAPB was back then, but that doesnt matter to me. PB is good and alcorn is not in 2003.....

No, I would disagree with you on your first point...because Alcorn still has a "name"....UAPB never had a "name" until now....Now, whether Alcorn is living up to that name is the issue.....and they are not I agree....but what is purpose of addressing what happened last year..

The last statement is incorrect....I agree PB was good in 2002, and Alcorn was not living up to there name in 2002...not 2003.

The 2003 season has not come yet....you have to prove yourself every year...;)

What about alcorn, are they??:lmao:

We'll have to see this season.....Will UAPB get better? But I will disgress from making any further comments.....Peace.

No, I would disagree with you on your first point...because Alcorn still has a "name"....UAPB never had a "name" until now....Now, whether Alcorn is living up to that name is the issue.....and they are not I agree....but what is purpose of addressing what last year..

The last statement is incorrect....I agree PB was good in 2002, and Alcorn was not living up to there name in 2002...not 2003.

The 2003 season has not come yet....you have to prove yourself every year...;)

Until I see alcorn this year, they are still sorry. What name does alcorn still have??

Until I see alcorn this year, they are still sorry. What name does alcorn still have??

I can say that UAPB is sorry...and it wouldn't still be an opinion..Your opinion would be no more valid than mine....What point have you made that is so profound? Every band has a name, whether live up to the name or not is the question...ie. Grambling...

I can say that UAPB is sorry...and it wouldn't still be an opinion..Your opinion would be no more valid than mine....You could have a lot of people with your opinion and it would still not make your opinion valid....it an opinion not a fact.....What point have you made that is so profound? Every band has a name, whether live up to the name or not is the question...ie. Grambling...

Now I disgress from this topic..

Re: Re: Re: Alklan Braves You're on the Clock....

Them last but whippings got you talking stupid Choppas....:confused:
Good fella what the h--- are you talking about, i haven't said a word. To be honest with we did get waxed last year, come on now everybody in the swac knows these. there is nothing else to be said about the truth,, the truthis the truth can't argue with that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Alklan Braves You're on the Clock....

Originally posted by Choppas
Good fella what the h--- are you talking about, i haven't said a word. To be honest with we did get waxed last year

And I stop reading right here....

i find it funny that the bluff has just gotten good these past couple of years and now they talkin like they got a long legacy or somethin..........yall still havent completely proved yourselvs yet get som more years under your belt before you start talkin bout servin people cause you have no idea what erry band in the swac is gonna have this year.....................except valley we know they gone suck...........:lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back