Alabama A&M vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff: Game Updates

Conners is the OC in name. I don't think he is a real OC. He coaches running backs. He is a good recruiter and nice guy.

Towns was a Defensive coach at AAMU when Louis Crews was coaching. Maybe not that long, but almost. Cooper did not bring Towns AAMU.

But this is what I was saying HBCU coachs don't bring their staff with them, but PWC's usually do. HBCU coaches usually bring some staff and retain some from the previous coach.

I know it was yesterday but I remember Cooper did hire a guy named Jacobs from Troy St. to be the offensive coordinator back in 00 or 01. Cooper and Jacobs didn't always agree and Jacobs left and went to Hampton.......,

BTW, BigHusky & E-Bulldog, yes our team has issues on offense but just be patient. We'll get it together.....,

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BulldogM.Ed.23 said:
I know it was yesterday but I remember Cooper did hire a guy named Jacobs from Troy St. to be the offensive coordinator back in 00 or 01. Cooper and Jacobs didn't always agree and Jacobs left and went to Hampton.......,

BTW, BigHusky & E-Bulldog, yes our team has issues on offense but just be patient. We'll get it together.....,

I remember him, yea the offense sucked then too. We will get better I hope but if Johnny Keith is QB and AJ is callin these vanilla plays. Lest hope we can get some creativity

BulldogM.Ed.23 said:

I remember Jacobs. I believe he was a career special teams coach. Cooper hired him as an OC (never should have been hired for that position). He was fired. After Jacobs was fired Cooper & Conners (A RB coach) handled the OC position. Jones & Conners are doing the same today. We need a bona fide OC.

e_bulldog said:
I remember Jacobs. I believe he was a career special teams coach. Cooper hired him as an OC (never should have been hired for that position). He was fired. After Jacobs was fired Cooper & Conners (A RB coach) handled the OC position. Jones & Conners are doing the same today. We need a bona fide OC.

True Very True, but who and how and when?

Back