Alabama A&M vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff: Game Updates

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
For the Alabama A&M broadcast click here

For the Arkansas-Pine Bluff broadcast click here

Game Time: 4:00p CT

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My player is buffering big time. WTF is wrong with the connection? It plays good when they go to commercial.

Mike said:
My player is buffering big time. WTF is wrong with the connection? It plays good when they go to commercial.

i thought it was just me! I wish i was up there:( momz went she is apart of MD's group(ACRG)!...I swear im making up for this absence big time in 2 weeks....HOMECOMMMMING!:D

This connection is pissin' me off. I keep getting bits and pieces of isht! This is why I wish they would fix our own dayum internet broadcast! Dayum!!!!

The UAPB broadcast is buffering badly, I can't even get the AAMU broadcast to work. I don't think it's the connection, it was working fine before they started broadcasting at the stadium, I listened to jazz on the UAPB station for close to an hour before they went to the game broadcast.

It is BAD today. I don't know what's going on. I turned it off. I tried to call Corey, but of course he can't hear isht. :mad:

JaguarNation99 said:
I can't even get the AAMU broadcast to work.

That's because the dummies that handle the encoder haven't set it up since last year. Yet, every week we list our games as being on the internet and nobody takes the time to make sure that it's there.

It ain't like I haven't told folks that the isht ain't working.

Vinita said:
It is BAD today. I don't know what's going on. I turned it off.:mad:

That isht sound like somebody is surfing the net on the computer that's encoding the stream. I say that because it's not skipping over stuff. It's actually stalling and starting back in the right place. Once the commercial is played, I can hear them with no problem. When the game is going, it's like they start back surfing the net. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
While we are at the half can somebody fix that got dayum internet connection?

I'm about to go find some syrup so I can atleast think I'm hearing the whole game. :mad:

This connection will drive you batty. I tried to listen...I can't take it.

Mike said:
While we are at the half can somebody fix that got dayum internet connection?

I'm about to go find some syrup so I can atleast think I'm hearing the whole game. :mad:

Back