"Ain't No Santa!"

I wish you were my mom when I was kid. My mom was super serious all the time. She still is to a degree. "Life ain't always about having fun!" she would say.

Explains a bunch. Son, you gotta relax. Go find you a gal and eat it. You will feel better trust me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Next thing you know the kids won't be able to participate in the Christmas plays, Thanksgiving plays, Easter egg hunts, etc. :smh: :smh:

That why you have kids cussin' at adults. Man one of my players cuss at me and I had to knock some sense into him. I'll be damn if I let him get away with it. Plus he was light skin...

Explains a bunch. Son, you gotta relax. Go find you a gal and eat it. You will feel better trust me.

That won't make me feel better (unless I'm married of course). I'm kinda content with the whole needing to engage in oral sex thing. I'm not mature enough yet.

Maybe thats why you so fugg up.

"Snake"

Maybe. People don't believe me when I tell them me and mother's relationship was that of Eminem and his mom. If you spent five minutes with my mom when I was kid, you would lose your will to live. This is a woman who went to summer school with me when I was in the eighth grade.

I don't mean like dropping me off or something like that. She sat in all my classes with me almost every day for the whole summer. I either had to graduate or be homeless. So, I had rough time than most.

Oh, and it's fugged up. Not fugg up. A fugg up is a person who continually finds themselves in vicarious positions. Fugged up is what happened to that cat who fought Manny Pacquiao.

I'm the poster child of the effect of an absentee father.

Last edited:
Man let those kids think it's a Santa and toof fairy...LOL they just kids man. Man we used to imagine all kinds of good stuff at the north poll and leave cookies out..LOL Wake up to a house full of toys and gifts. Now we looked for that ish for all of DEC. couldn't find it no where...Good times..

Now we wait till they go to sleep and set all the stuff out for them. Bam they love it. Let it go Bilbrew. It's plenty of real lesson to teach them about this world.

I was not taking school seriously at that time. She got a hold of my mid-summer progress report and wasn't too pleased about it. So, instead of spending the morning at home chillin' before she started her evening shift, she spent that time with me and my classmates getting a refresher course in algebra, social studies, English and U.S. history.

Nobody knows what it's like to have your mom in class with you from the start of the day to the end of the day. I began to take school seriously after that.

If Im speaking on it....I'll stress Christ and the Christmas "spirit" more than Santa, himself. Seen too much wrong with the whole thing to glorify that fat basturd anymore.

Now, I try not to just go into rooms punching kittens and shattering the hearts of children...:lol: But, I won't glorify Jolly St. Fatboy.

Might as well tell kids to believe in Santa, you tell to believe in God. God has angels and Santa had elves, you write Santa a letter and your pray to God, Santa brings toys if you are good and God promises eternal life if you are good. Santa works through your parents and brings toys and God works through man and answers prayers. There is no physical evidence to prove that either exists. Is there really a difference, or are they both just beliefs?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Might as well tell kids to believe in Santa, you tell to believe in God. God has angels and Santa had elves, you write Santa a letter and your pray to God, Santa brings toys if you are good and God promises external life if you are good. Santa works through your parents and brings toys and God works through man and answers prayers. There is no physical evidence to prove that either exists. Is there really a difference, or are they both just beliefs?

can_of_worms.jpg

Might as well tell kids to believe in Santa, you tell to believe in God. God has angels and Santa had elves, you write Santa a letter and your pray to God, Santa brings toys if you are good and God promises external life if you are good. Santa works through your parents and brings toys and God works through man and answers prayers. There is no physical evidence to prove that either exists. Is there really a difference, or are they both just beliefs?

:|

My wife and I have opposite views on whether or not we should tell our future children about Santa Claus. My wife wants to tell them about Santa while they are young and then reveal the truth later. Personally, I would rather tell them up front that there is no Santa and that what they receive from us is a result of our hard work and sacrifice as well as their obedience. I also want to instill in them that nothing is guaranteed and there are children and families out there that may not have good Christmas seasons for various reasons. I feel that children need to learn about the real world and what to expect early on so that it is they aren't running around thinking about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or any other foolishness like that. What do you all think?

Bilbrew, I agree with your decision. When my children were born, I made the decision not to tell them about Santa or the easter bunny. I too tell them the same thing you want to tell yours.......what they receive is a result of the hard work and overtime I put in at 2 jobs. I also agree with your decision to tell your future children that nothing is guaranteed and there are families/children who don't always get to experience a good Christmas. It is a sad fact, but it is out there, and unfortunately our children are exposed to this. Christmas is about remembering how God saw a dying world in need and blessed us with the precious Gift of salvation. I told my children because of this, we in return have to remember those in need and to remember to support the weak, the poor, those who cannot do for themselves at Christmas and to keep that giving spirit going all year long. In doing this, your future children will realize how wonderfully blessed they are and more importantly, how they can be a blessing to someone else.

I think so much has been done to put and keep Christ out of Christmas.........I believe children should have a good childhood while they are still children, but I also believe that reality, all be it harsh, will hold a more solid foundation in your beliefs.

Whatever you decide, make sure you and your wife agree.

I think it pays to be honest with your children whenever possible. Sure, it might seem innocent allowing your kids to believe that the Easter Bunny, Santa, the Tooth Fairy and Kane and the Undertaker are really brothers.

But at the end of the day there is still deception there. And if your kids find out one way or the other that these things are not real, they might wonder what else mommy and daddy are not being truthful about. You can't demand your child to be truthful to you when for the first 5, 6, or 7 years of their lives they were led to believe that a fat white man provided Christmas gifts and miracles.

That does not mean a parent has to be harsh about it when telling the truth. You can explain it in a way a kid would understand, learn a valuable lesson and still respect you in the morning.

Last edited:
Might as well tell kids to believe in Santa, you tell to believe in God. God has angels and Santa had elves, you write Santa a letter and your pray to God, Santa brings toys if you are good and God promises eternal life if you are good. Santa works through your parents and brings toys and God works through man and answers prayers. There is no physical evidence to prove that either exists. Is there really a difference, or are they both just beliefs?

Yet you believe in getting hit in the azz by a man? :shame: Man you gumps kill me.

OK, I thought you were off. Here's my confirmation... :smh:

If Im speaking on it....I'll stress Christ and the Christmas "spirit" more than Santa, himself. Seen too much wrong with the whole thing to glorify that fat basturd anymore.

Now, I try not to just go into rooms punching kittens and shattering the hearts of children...:lol: But, I won't glorify Jolly St. Fatboy.

I tends to agree. :tup:
If Seth wants to believe in Santa, he can. But I won't pushing Santa on him. My parents were "neutral"- meaning they didn't "crush my beliefs" by saying he didn't exist, and they also didn't encourage the existance of Santa either. Moma worked too hard to get us what we wanted; Santa wasn't about to take all that credit. :lol:
Now my Mom did her part in trying to keep the element of surprise/excitement around Christmas, and that was good enough me. And it'll be good enough for mine.

I don't want my kids lying to me, so I won't lie to my kids.

My dad is a preacher and doesn't agree with lying in any form. We were told the truth from the beginning. It didn't hurt our childhoods at all. The idea that lying to your children makes their childhood better is false. It only makes you a liar.

If you are naughty Santa doesn’t bring you toys, God sends you to Hell. God asks for ten percent of your salary, Santa will accept milk and cookies. Santa lives at the North Pole and God lives in Heaven, two residences that no person, dead or alive can say “I have visited”. Santa travels in a Sleigh and God travels in a Chariot, both pulled by animals.

Is there really a difference between Santa and God, or are they both just beliefs?

Last edited:
Man, tell that lil chap all about life. Take him to work with you and let him hold a hammer in his hand, stick him under the your car and show him how to change oil and other stuff. Show him how to open doors for ladies, pay the bill out on a date, show him how to get his hands dirty while doing lawn work, etc... Tell that lil chap that THIS work is Santa and that riding lawn mower in the storage is Rudolph. Let him have a good understanding of RESPONSIBILITY. I agree with what most have said on here, cause a child's imagination is their greatest tool when their young. You dont want to warp that, but some children has a habit of living in that imaginary world just alittle too long. Have I told you all about this guy I know that dont know how to do anything at all? I DO MEAN ANYTHING. Cant change a toilet bowl chain in the back of the tank. He said that the only thing that he ever dreamed of was being a preacher. Well, guess what. He's a preacher and dont know how to do nothing and expect others (congregation) to do things for him. :smh:

If you are naughty Santa doesn’t bring you toys, God sends you to Hell. God asks for ten percent of your salary, Santa will accept milk and cookies. Santa lives at the North Pole and God lives in Heaven, two residences that no person, dead or alive can say “I have visited”. Santa travels in a Sleigh and God travels in a Chariot, both pulled by animals.

Is there really a difference between Santa and God, or are they both just beliefs?
WHAT DA HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Who let you out of hell?

Back