Addicted to working out?

Before
100_0425_zps1f4cf6a3.jpg

After
0329132150_zps14cddd47.jpg

0329132154_zpsbffad249.jpg

Keep it up!!! What is your goal? Also something that will help is to drink water all the time. I try to be sipping on water constantly especially if you are working out.

A lot of guys don't do it but if you hit a point where it won't budge. Take some water pills for a few days, helps get off water weight.

Keep it up!!! What is your goal? Also something that will help is to drink water all the time. I try to be sipping on water constantly especially if you are working out.

My goal is to see how much I can release/loose and be a healthy man and not be overweight anymore. I stay drinking water almost everyday and its going great! Appreciated The Founder!

A lot of guys don't do it but if you hit a point where it won't budge. Take some water pills for a few days, helps get off water weight.

Appreciated on the water pills Jsupop33! I take a pill called Furosemide. I been taking this pill for about almost 2 years now due to a lot of fluid on my legs when I was on that hard liquor/beer back then. ( I have not messed with Hard Liquor/Beer for a year now.)

Used to be. But I got out of that one. I just maintain a sense of moderation in working out.

Thanks JagGrad! Keepin the momentum going for myself! No Doubt!

Im at 258.9lbs now as of 1/4/2013

Real Talk!

That's awesome man! I've lost over 70 lbs myself in less than 1 year. From 290 to 215. I'm trying to get to 200 lbs. Now my wife tells me my head is way too big for my body and I don't need to lose no more.

That's awesome man! I've lost over 70 lbs myself in less than 1 year. From 290 to 215. I'm trying to get to 200 lbs. Now my wife tells me my head is way too big for my body and I don't need to lose no more.

Congrads Styles. Some people say the same on my end. Some say that I can stop at anytime! Other say I need to do some weight training and add some more impact to my weights (I been going it just a bit. Still focusing on my cardio!)

Im a keep going and still on my goals!

Good job bruh. Keep it up man!! :clap: :clap:

Appreciated CEE DOG! Already!

I was just thinking about Barre Baby at the gym today. I was wondering when was the last time he posted an update.

I was just thinking about Barre Baby at the gym today. I was wondering when was the last time he posted an update.

Hey Bane this me here: (Short Video)

[video]http://www.thenewsstar.com/VideoNetwork/3431505036001/Local-surpasses-health-grade-sheds-more-than-200-pounds&odyssey=mod|video[/video]

Hey Bane this me here: (Short Video)

[video]http://www.thenewsstar.com/VideoNetwork/3431505036001/Local-surpasses-health-grade-sheds-more-than-200-pounds&odyssey=mod|video[/video]

Thanks for updating us and keep up the fight. You are an inspiration to a lot of people.

Back