Addicted to working out?

I'm gym rat since its my job, as a personal trainer..i love it.....for the past 2 yrs I've been competing, got
My next show coming up May 12...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How does one become a personal trainer? Are their certification courses or licensing required?

Yes there are certification programs you can go thru. NASM, is one of the top programs, there is also
NFPT, AFAA, ISSA, The Cooper Institute....these are the most recognizable in the fitness professional world

Who do you recommend? Is it possible to stay under $500. I would like mine by the summer.

I would recommend NASM, simply because Its the top certification as far as Health Clubs are concerned....I've also heard
Good things about the Cooper institute

ATI Career Training also has Personal Training program...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I been hittin the gym since almost the end of June of 2012 (This year) and I been hittin the treadmill and also do a little dumbell work. And also concentraing on not eating much, mostly eating late at night and so far im doing real good! Word Up!!

basically a desire to gain more muscles or the perfect muscular body. It is real, I can recall when I was lifting weights hard in 2007 I didnt think I was growing the way I wanted to so I pumped harder and more, then I started traveling for my job and all that went to hell.

Im now at 323 pounds as of 12/30/2012! I went from almost 500lbs til 323lbs. (Mostly Cardio and a Lil weights)!

Im now at 299lbs as of 6/12/2013

Just got back from walking 2 miles at Glenwood Medical Mall in West Monroe!

Back