According to the sUcks posters, the next Air McNair is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuttriding must be the norm for some of you jsu posters. :smh:

The same year we lost to them, we beat the brakes off of JSU like 45-0.

My bad. Pete felt sorry for you guys and let yall score a TD with 45 seconds left in the game. :lol:

They are nuttriding at epic levels. It's hilarious! It's like a FAILcons fan telling a Saints fan hahahaha y'all got beat in the playoffs by Seattle while they're sitting at home.....Daymn that describes BEANS again

What about this photo:

nccu_logo.jpg

Is this photo better:

boll_weevil.jpg

More nuttriding.....

But PJ, we never said that someone who looks like this:

jpeg

Was going to come into the SWAC and take over. We never hung ALL our hopes and dreams on someone like that ^^^^^^ like you guys. Your 2014 hopes lies on this young anorexic person.

Yawn.......This is coming from folks who had a 185 pound starting LB........:lol:

And then the 185 pounder is dumb enough to believe he will be drafted! :lol: :lol:

They are nuttriding at epic levels. It's hilarious! It's like a FAILcons fan telling a Saints fan hahahaha y'all got beat in the playoffs by Seattle while they're sitting at home.....Daymn that describes BEANS again

You shole is right. :lol: I forgot about the 180 lb Linebacker who is skipping his last year to go pro.

:lol: And :smh: at the same time.

Mods. Please close this lame ass thread.

But PJ, we never said that someone who looks like this:

jpeg

Was going to come into the SWAC and take over. We never hung ALL our hopes and dreams on someone like that ^^^^^^ like you guys. Your 2014 hopes lies on this young anorexic person.

Who said that he will be the starter? Even if he does win the starting job he will have the best group of WR's in the SWAC. Possibly better than last year. That WR coach y'all have as a HC can confirm that :lol: :lol:

Who said that he will be the starter? Even if he does win the starting job he will have the best group of WR's in the SWAC. Possibly better than last year. That WR coach y'all have as a HC can confirm that :lol: :lol:

Who said it?????? Hell sUtillhedied, Jax, and a lot other sU folks. So, are you denying that this young anemic guy isn't your starting QB? And if he isn't, then how are you all going defend you title without a starting QB? History has shown already that you guys have a losing record each year you all go into the following year without a proven, starting QB leading your bunch of misfits.

Who said it?????? Hell sUtillhedied, Jax, and a lot other sU folks. So, are you denying that this young anemic guy isn't your starting QB? And if he isn't, then how are you all going defend you title without a starting QB? History has shown already that you guys have a losing record each year you all go into the following year without a proven, starting QB leading your bunch of misfits.

He hasn't been named starter yet. What round do you think your 185 pound LB will go in the draft? :lol: :lol:

He hasn't been named starter yet. What round do you think your 185 pound LB will go in the draft? :lol: :lol:

Well, you need to tell that to you misguided comrades. They already crowned him starter and the next "Air" to take over the SWAC. Don't act like you haven't been watching/reading their comments till now. C'mon PJ. You're better than this man.

And as for our LB, he's coming back. I'm sure you read that already on the C. Ledger. C'mon man. You acting like Jax now.

Those misfits kicked BOTH of your schools ass and got comegy fired. :lol:

Well, you need to tell that to you misguided comrades. They already crowned him starter and the next "Air" to take over the SWAC. Don't act like you haven't been watching/reading their comments till now. C'mon PJ. You're better than this man.

And as for our LB, he's coming back. I'm sure you read that already on the C. Ledger. C'mon man. You acting like Jax now.

Beans. Just stop. Seriously. This is sad. Even for you.

Last edited:

Ahh.....So the 180 pound DB...err I mean kick.....eerrr I mean LB is returning. Maybe we'll just run the ball down y'all throats again. :lol: :lol:

Those misfits kicked BOTH of your schools ass and got comegy fired.

Wait, what? Both and got Comegy fired? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said PJ, you're better than this man. This guy here, totally clueless, but I like him to stay around here, cause he entertains me. Like a jester or something.

Ahh.....So the 180 pound DB...err I mean kick.....eerrr I mean LB is returning. Maybe we'll just run the ball down y'all throats again. :lol: :lol:

PJ, you are slowly degrading yourself man. You guys haven't been able to run the ball since Pete left. And you failed to give Pete his credit for his "getting the ball ran down your throats" comment. Shame on you man.

PJ, you are slowly degrading yourself man. You guys haven't been able to run the ball since Pete left. And you failed to give Pete his credit for his "getting the ball ran down your throats" comment. Shame on you man.

Should I pull up the rushing stats we had in the SCG to remind you? :lol:

Wait, what? Both and got Comegy fired? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said PJ, you're better than this man. This guy here, totally clueless, but I like him to stay around here, cause he entertains me. Like a jester or something.

Yep. Got comegy dismissed. See my post on page 1. Put the muscle milk down.

LOL!!!!!! Uhhhh....ok. If that is really what you believe, then go right ahead. What else tricks do you have for us?

You've provided more than enough entertainment, tricks and nuttriding for the next couple of days.

And that's not including your quote in Psychos sig. :lol:

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?id=333412296

Tillery ran almost for more than your TEAM combined. If I'm not mistaken he's a freshman. :lol:

The sad part is y'all don't realize how bad y'all were. Now you've taken steps all the way back the the days of Bell.

Ok, you guys had 175 yards rushing with Tillery for 118. Touché. Oh, we KNEW how bad we were. This was no mystery. It just amazes us that hell, it took you all 2 OTs to win. Isht, if you all couldn't do it in regulation, then it show how BAD you all were.

And now, you all have the Malnourish Man leading your team this fall. With no in game experience, but he will take you all back to Houston? LOL!!!!!!! Yeah, ok.

Ok, you guys had 175 yards rushing with Tillery for 118. Touché. Oh, we KNEW how bad we were. This was no mystery. .

Man stop with this bs. Yall were on here starting threads left and right saying how there was going to be blood(pops thread) get readys' lame ass threads and TP's reality check thread. All that "we gonna do this and that" bs. I knew it was fear. Hell, WE ALL KNEW jstank wasn't going to beat SU again.

Doesn't matter if we took you sorry bastids to 8 overtimes, we still kicked yalls sorry ass and made Butchs' job easier.

Again......declare a down year for Jsu before it's too late. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back