According to the sUcks posters, the next Air McNair is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpeg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M9BNoNFKCBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like I said in the other thread, that dude got more tats on his arms than meat...

...and that po knee pad is wishing for somewhere to go. It has NOTHING to hold on to.. :lmao:

This is bout to be fun, fun, fun! :lol:

Fear of what? An Ethiopian QB playing for you guys? LOL!!!!!!! Dude, your team sUcks. You all needed a last sec play of our guy stepping out of bounds to win a game that you all had the lead in. Think about that for a sec while I'll see who can I contact for muscle milk for that poor young man. I just don't see you all being able to raise the funds for this guy. I mean, all you six figured sU folks have other better things todo with your monies.

In actuality, y'all needed a last second play with your player not stepping out-of-bounds to at least tie the game. We had already scored our touchdown with ease. Everybody knows that telling FACTS is not your forte'.

Last edited:
In actuality, y'all need a last second play with your player not stepping out-of-bounds to at least tie the game. We had already scored our touchdown with ease.

In actuality, the fact that the game was close would have been a moral loss for JSU even had we won.

In actuality, the fact that the game was close would have been a moral loss for JSU even had we won.

TP, don't argue with him. I mean, they lead the entire game and STILL went into double overtime with us. But, this isn't about that. This thread is about their anorexic QB that will light the SWAC up. The next "Air".

TP, don't argue with him. I mean, they lead the entire game and STILL went into double overtime with us. But, this isn't about that. This thread is about their anorexic QB that will light the SWAC up. The next "Air".

Last year it was Coach Odum being too Black to coach. This year the QB is too skinny. You delusional jstank folks say the most ridiculous sh!t to buildup y'all morale. Y'all shouldn't do this to yourselves, especially after Coach Odum kick that ass for the 3rd time in three years with 4 moral victories according to TP's logic. :lol: :emlaugh:

Last edited:
Fear of what? An Ethiopian QB playing for you guys? LOL!!!!!!! Dude, your team sUcks. You all needed a last sec play of our guy stepping out of bounds to win a game that you all had the lead in. Think about that for a sec while I'll see who can I contact for muscle milk for that poor young man. I just don't see you all being able to raise the funds for this guy. I mean, all you six figured sU folks have other better things todo with your monies.

Y'all keep joking Ethiopians, but other than what the media show you this is what some Ethiopian women look like that I have seen in Dallas

Ethiopian_Women_Photos_Angel_Melaku.jpg

Y'all keep joking Ethiopians, but other than what the media show you this is what some Ethiopian women look like that I have seen in Dallas

Ethiopian_Women_Photos_Angel_Melaku.jpg

There are some beautiful women from Ethiopia. Queen Sheba was an Ethiopian woman. Jamaican Rastafari Movement saw Ethiopia Emperor Haile Selassie as their Messiah, although he was a Christian (Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church). Also, he was supposed to have been a direct descendant of Queen Sheba and King Solomon.

you aint gotta tell me about east African women....

Ethiopians and Eritreans are some of the finest black women on this earth...

they all over Toronto ..that's like the east African women mecca on this side of the globe lol

Before I got married, I went like 0-10 trying to holla at Ethiopian chicks in DC.

They are just like any other women. Once they get to the United States and get food in their bellies, they don't think their stuff stank.

Hey! This thread isn't about any women. This thread is about the malnourish QB that will bring glory back to this wretched conference. You all take that women talk over to the barbershop.

Hey! This thread isn't about any women. This thread is about the malnourish QB that will bring glory back to this wretched conference. You all take that women talk over to the barbershop.

He might be skinny, but if he too fast to catch or can get the ball out fast we could be in trouble. As a father of an athlete who is small in stature you can't judge a book by it's cover.

He might be skinny, but if he too fast to catch or can get the ball out fast we could be in trouble. As a father of an athlete who is small in stature you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Uhh............ok. I'm sure a lot of malnourish kids are quick like jack rabbits. :rolleyes: Get it? Jack Rabbits?

1660_south_dakota_state_jackrabbits-partial-2008.png

Nobody told your scary ass to start this lame ass thread.

Pvdogteam. Thanks for the pic mang! :tup:

Say Jax, you liked my pic? You didn't say anything about my pic.........

1660_south_dakota_state_jackrabbits-partial-2008.png

Nuttriding must be the norm for some of you jsu posters. :smh:

The same year we lost to them, we beat the brakes off of JSU like 45-0.

My bad. Pete felt sorry for you guys and let yall score a TD with 45 seconds left in the game. :lol:

Yawn.......This is coming from folks who had a 185 pound starting LB........:lol:

And then the 185 pounder is dumb enough to believe he will be drafted! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back