According to the sUcks posters, the next Air McNair is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknbengal

To take over the SWAC.............

INTRODUCING............

jpeg

AIR ANEMIC

Damn. Beans. I thought you were smarter than this. Gotta agree with the homie JagTiliDie. All time low and Lame AF.

:shame:

You delusional jstank people shouldn't do this to yourself year after year. After that skinny QB gets through whipping jstank ass, y'all will be ready to run Deacon Mudbone out of town. It's a damn shame that y'all like to start early in trying to build yourself up, only to experience a big ass letdown. Ole GR is treating that SCG ass whooping and the hiring of Coach Mudbone as if he was one of those individuals that lost everything when the stock market crashed in 1929. He's somewhere in Jackson, MS looking for the tallest building to take his final leap.

man-on-a-ledge-007.jpg

It's January, SU just held their basketball team to 36 pts :smh: :lol: and they are attempting to smack a reshirt-freshmen QB that we don't even know if he's going to start :) . A new low, they have plenty of them, for jSU.

Blee and Richard were slim Qbs

Not THAT slim, JR. Atleast their knee pads fit their uniforms. This 5th grader looks like you all should have the mother board frying fish plates to help him out like they were doing on the E. side of Mumford for Stump.

Hey, I got an ideal!!!! You all should just boycott your first four games for some Muscle Milk for him. Either that or just ask your country cousins from the north to see if they have any left for this kid.

Do they still try to raise money for starving kids in Africa? Maybe they can use this photo when they're showing those others.

jpeg

Not THAT slim, JR. Atleast their knee pads fit their uniforms. This 5th grader looks like you all should have the mother board frying fish plates to help him out like they were doing on the E. side of Mumford for Stump.

Hey, I got an ideal!!!! You all should just boycott your first four games for some Muscle Milk for him. Either that or just ask your country cousins from the north to see if they have any left for this kid.

For you to say muscle milk, knowing you started at Muscle Milk U.....:lol:

Speaking of new lows. I didn't know Big Worm was recruiting in Ethiopia for QBs. When Did they allow him to leave the US?

For you to say muscle milk, knowing you started at Muscle Milk U.....:lol:

Yep, I got my weight up. Maybe that is what this young African should do. Transfer to Muscle Milk Univ and get his weight up. It helped me. I know you all probably can't afford to buy any muscle milk with the way you all be cutting athletic programs and all. You all need your funds for other reasons.

You all can treat Muscle Milk Univ as a feeder program for your school. Send them there to get their weight up and let them transfer back after.

Speaking of new lows. I didn't know Big Worm was recruiting in Ethiopia for QBs. When Did they allow him to leave the US?

<!-- copy and paste this code wherever you'd like the gif to appear -->
<!-- it will automatically resize to fit its container -->

<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_5CEr8N7lClOg0"></div>
<script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: '5CEr8N7lClOg0',w: 500, h: 332});var g = document.createElement('script'); g.type = 'text/javascript'; g.async = true;g.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

Hey Jax, you in Ga, right? Maybe you can find that young man a belt to fit his football pants. I don't think there are any belts down here in La that can fit him. I would sure hate for his shoe strings around his pants to break when he gets hit and tackled. Then his pants will fall down.

Yep, I got my weight up. Maybe that is what this young African should do. Transfer to Muscle Milk Univ and get his weight up. It helped me. I know you all probably can't afford to buy any muscle milk with the way you all be cutting athletic programs and all. You all need your funds for other reasons.

You all can treat Muscle Milk Univ as a feeder program for your school. Send them there to get their weight up and let them transfer back after.

Beans, You jstank folks reek of fear. I sense it all in you guys posts, and with good reason. You guys got players jumping ship left and right and now you got the new spokesman for Super Polident as the new "head coarch" all thanks to the "suuuuuch" committee. I feel bad for Muddy. That Butch fired a great coach, but he just couldn't beat Worm when it counted. Even #13 Jaleel Richardson put yall on blast via IG and twitter saying "we firing coaches left and right." The Dawson Odums effect is what they're calling it.

Doesn't matter who's under center for Yalls longtime pappy(SU), we kicking that ass in October. JSU will have an identical record as it did in 2003. Remember "too and tin?" Well, don't say I didn't warn you. Rightclicksave. lol

BTW....it's not too late to declare a down year. You got 7 more months to do so and August will be here before you know it. :lol:

Last edited:
Fear of what? An Ethiopian QB playing for you guys? LOL!!!!!!! Dude, your team sUcks. You all needed a last sec play of our guy stepping out of bounds to win a game that you all had the lead in. Think about that for a sec while I'll see who can I contact for muscle milk for that poor young man. I just don't see you all being able to raise the funds for this guy. I mean, all you six figured sU folks have other better things todo with your monies.

Fear of what? An Ethiopian QB playing for you guys? LOL!!!!!!! Dude, your team sUcks. You all needed a last sec play of our guy stepping out of bounds to win a game that you all had the lead in. Think about that for a sec while I'll see who can I contact for muscle milk for that poor young man. I just don't see you all being able to raise the funds for this guy. I mean, all you six figured sU folks have other better things todo with your monies.

That one play wasn't the only one that did yall in. Recall 20 plays, 99 yards and a score. Recall Willie Quinn burning those slow DBs for JSU for over 140 yards and 2 scores. Recall Lenard Tillery rushing for over 110 yards. Recall Lee Doss grabbing 10 passes for 125 yards and a score. You guys even had the LEAD going into the 4th quarter. Even with the game pretty much over in regulation up until coach odums called a time out at the wrong time, for your slew footed FG to miss and get a second chance... Recall you guys scored 2 TD's in less than 14 seconds and for yalls pappy to snatch that lead back and WIN....and you wanna say our team sucks?

Geaux home beans. Seriously.

:lmao:

I would say your AD sucks but I'd be lying. :lol:

You know what Jax, I will go home. I believe I have some muscle milk for that young man in my cabinet. Let me go check.

You know what Jax, I will go home. I believe I have some muscle milk for that young man in my cabinet. Let me go check.

<!-- copy and paste this code wherever you'd like the gif to appear -->
<!-- it will automatically resize to fit its container -->

<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_2xIOiAPXonois"></div>
<script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: '2xIOiAPXonois',w: 250, h: 219});var g = document.createElement('script'); g.type = 'text/javascript'; g.async = true;g.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

Good news. I found some whey protein. It's not "Muscle milk", but it will work. Can you tell the lil homeless kid that all is not lost? Preciate it.

Good news. I found some whey protein. It's not "Muscle milk", but it will work. Can you tell the lil homeless kid that all is not lost? Preciate it.

Beans....instead of trying to find muscle milk, you might want to take the lead in declaring a down year for JSU. I read in the blue crayloa forum that yall are too scared to do so this fall. It's inevitable. Seriously, we all know jstank will have another bell-like season this fall and next.

If you guys do declare a down year, I will petition the moderators to make sure the thread doesn't go over 9 pages.

Deal?

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back