A Question For ALL Astute Smackers

Will he have to go 0-30 before you all fire his D1 behind?

BTW, emulate does not mean to surpass. It means to imitate, to follow, to copy, or to identify with; which is what y'all need to do. Prepare yourself before going into class, teacher.

Ask Cooper who does he wants to emulate?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Soloman, get yourself a real dictionary? You will find exactly what you stated, but you have to read the entire definition.

Don't use the one printed in VA.

There is always one level above the one you assume.

To prove a point you don't know the difference between Alabama State and Alabama A&M.

Let me suggest that read the profiles and you will be able to tell we have two universities from the great State of Alabama in the SWAC.

Then you try to discuss spam and you don't have a clue of what you are smacking about. But you do have the right name. Soloman.

I probably know more about your school than you do. One thing I've notice about the Bamas that I've met here in the DC area who attended the two SWAC BAMA schools, they cheer for the University of Alabama likes it's their alma mater.

Oh, and about Alabama being one of the leading consumer of spam, it's a documented facts. If you don't believe me ask Hormel? I know your arse know who that is.

Soloman, I can't speak for the bamas you know, but many black folks have relatives who have graduated from the UA. It appears that the real people on the board don't mind sounding off for their school.

I don't understand why you call yourself a player and will not identify your school. Shame on you to mention the UA to me.

If I had attended GSU I would gladly defend that sorry band or defend that sorry coach at SU.

Originally posted by SoloMan
I probably know more about your school than you do. One thing I've notice about the Bamas that I've met here in the DC area who attended the two SWAC BAMA schools, they cheer for the University of Alabama likes it's their alma mater.

It is soooooo easy for you to come to this forum with some isht like that since it cannot be documented as fact. I could just as easily say that the j-sue folks I met when I lived in L. A. (all five of them) were bigger fans of the "runnin' Rebels" of Ole Miss and that would make it fact. Where is my checkman Ntel? I've got a feeling we're gonna need that remote again!:confused:

Yeah mh

You been doing a lot of 0-7 nutt swanging lately. I guess I understand since you dont have anything to say nor anyone to cosign for you......

Got Friends?

Originally posted by Get Ready
Yeah mh

I guess I understand since you dont have anything to say nor anyone to cosign for you......
Let's see what do you want me to say? Want me to talk about how we royally kicked jsue's arse all over Mobile? What if I talk about basketball, my team won the championship, what about yours?
Maybe I should talk about all the in-house fighting going on at jsue right now. :eek: Should we talk about how you're wishing like hell that Cole<font color=red>BLOODED</FONT> football resided in jacksue? Why don't we talk about how you finished in 3rd in the SWAC East? Let's talk about how you actually had 9K fans for your in-state rival. Should we talk about how you all actually sold 3 tickets before a home game?

Just let me know what you wanna talk about man.

btw, as far as cosigning threads, I'll ask robber and JST for some pointers on that!

in fighting?

Thats a new one to me...lets talk abou that.

and if we wanted Coles, we coulda had Coles...we turned him down remember. We didnt want to end up like you are going to end up eventually.

And speaking of in-fighting...whatever happened to that dude that was mad at yall for not going to D1. Where is he now?

Is this astute?

I suspect that by the end of September the same folks that were hollering for Coop's head about that time last year and are now singing his praises will be calling for his head again. Know anyone like that MD?

Then he'll eek by Morris Brown (probably in OT) and spank Miles and he'll be the next coming again. For a week.

Then ASU shows that last year was a fluke and UAPB puts the nail in the coffin.

Set up booth for collecting can goods now and you might have enough to pay him off by Nov 18th.

Yes, in-fighting, but I'll leave it alone. I just hope that yall have enough desks in the classrooms at jsue.

L.C. or Jock Wash????

You'll give up your right arm to have Cole instead of JW

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
how can any fan of JSU talk about eating _ _ _ _!:confused:

when yall come to Crews this year use some home training and clean up all that trash yall like to leave behind!

Originally posted by TRU3000
how can any fan of JSU talk about eating _ _ _ _!:confused:

when yall come to Crews this year use some home training and clean up all that trash yall like to leave behind!

The only trash that'll be left behind is the trash Louisville threw 4 years ago.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

You'll give up your right arm to have Cole instead of JW

To have Cole we wouldn't have to give up any body parts, just postseason play for 5 years and about 30-40 scholarships. I wouldn't give that up to hire Bobby Bowden.

Re: Is this astute?

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
I suspect that by the end of September the same folks that were hollering for Coop's head about that time last year and are now singing his praises will be calling for his head again. Know anyone like that MD?

Then he'll eek by Morris Brown (probably in OT) and spank Miles and he'll be the next coming again. For a week.

Then ASU shows that last year was a fluke and UAPB puts the nail in the coffin.

Much like you "eeked" by that powerhouse from Conn. New Haven right? Ol' Jockwash may not be around by the time you play your New England buddies this year

Set up booth for collecting can goods now and you might have enough to pay him off by Nov 18th.

I'd concern myself more with what it will take to keep jw from taking j-sue to the "cleaners." Pun intended. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
To have Cole we wouldn't have to give up any body parts, just postseason play for 5 years.

Postseason play? JSU?

<FONT SIZE=5>ROTDFLMAO</FONT>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Oh yeah....oops.

Postseason play? JSU?

*snicker*

Postseason play? JSU?

Oh i forgot who I was talking to. For Alabama State fans, post-season play is when you're allowed to advance beyond the regular season as a reward for accomplishments made during the regular season. I know this will be hard to grasp for program that celebrates 6-5 seasons with jewelry.

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
For Alabama State fans, post-season play is when you're allowed to advance beyond the regular season as a reward for accomplishments made during the regular season.

kook-aid,
please tell us what post-season play means to jsue fans. Be sure to include the words "guaranteed arse whooping"

For JSU, post-season play is something that we've experienced 4 times of the past 6 years. For ASU, postseason play is something you read about in the newspapers.

Back