A Question For ALL Astute Smackers

MightyDog

Is GR and MM the same person?

Even if MM lives in the honor dorm, he cannot come up with the same crap as GR unless he is actually ?????????????

Check this out.....when Mr. Mastubation post Get Ready tries his best not to agree with too much or have any parellel thinking. Mighty Hornet, I wondered the same thing but since I have been accused of having an alternate personality I was quiet. Furthermore, some of the "Power that Be" went to extra lengths to catch me..........Shaking my head at the haters.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Is the Mighty Hornet and MightyDog one in the same? Or is there three, forming a trinity?

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Lonely Man,

What da L are you woofing about?

The same thing that Mighty Dog and Sweets is woofing about.

S _ _.:(

Inspector Gadget send help.

KA, stupid is as stupid does.

I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that you are an astute smacker.

When you reach the level of #8 smacker, I will present you with a can of Spam.

Send me your address and I will mail it to you. On second thought I will have a case waiting for you.

TRU, will a case be enough.

Maybe I'll reach the level of a #8 smacker when 0-7 reaches the level of a Div1-AA football program.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Cooper is the only D1A Coach in the SWAC.

We moved from D2, bypassed D1AA and this year we will be playing D1A Football. When you get to Huntsville, you are going to think you are playing Ole Miss or Miss St.

See how astute our AD is.

BTW: Astute means keen.

Astute sounds so good after explaining it to you I am going to add it to my signature.

Originally posted by MightyDog
Cooper is the only D1A Coach in the SWAC.

We moved from D2, bypassed D1AA and this year we will be playing D1A Football. When you get to Huntsville, you are going to think you are playing Ole Miss or Miss St.

Smalltime D-2 programs will often try to emulate smalltime D-1 programs.

BTW: Emulate means to imitate. Ex: AAMU wishes to emulate the failures of Louisville by hiring their head football coach.

LOL @ Kool Aid!

I wonder if AAMU will emulate UL and pay Coop a million to leave after this season is done.

I think a million dollars is out of their reach. A bushel of collard greens and a canned ham would be just payment for his years of service.:D

...or a basket of oranges and walnuts like people got for Christmas back in the day.

It'll probably be just a can of spam. As quite as they try to keep it, only on state consumes more spam than Alabama, and it ain't Mississippi.

No, I think they'd go all out, and give him a can of vienna sausages. He is a I-A caliber coach, you know.

Kool Aid: emulate means to surpass,

surpass means to go beyond the limits.

We took a D1A Coach who is head and shoulders above many coaches in the profession. The reverse pshchology will not work. We are not going to fire him so JSU can hire him.

When you talk collard green and ham I can identify with that and some crackling bread on the side and a bottle of hotsauce.

BTW, we do have the money to buy him out but that won't be necessary because your team will back it up this year.

Back