"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

The last 10 minutes of "Jack saying good-bye to Audrey" was not necessary. Overall, it was kinda anti-climatic with the endings as they had to be. I still wonder if Jack's old man is actually dead.

Weirdest scene: Nadia's no-almost cold reaction to Milo's brother telling her that Milo put it on the line and was killed for her because of his feelings for Nadia, and then her "can't wait to find out how he is" questioning on Rickie Schoder's character condition after he got shot. As someone said earlier, that's a big flip-flop for one day.

Regards.

Yep , is he dead or did he get on that boat and make it to the sub?

How was Milo's brother notified so fast to come pick up his things and his body?

Where did he disappear to while getting the stuff out of Milo's locker?

Is Chang right? About his government coming to get him and not leaving him to rot the way yhey initially did Jack.

Will Audrey come looking for Jack when she come to?

There are so many things left open. I think they should have played the terrorist with the bombs much longer than what they did.

Thank gawd this season is over.............................The worst HANDs down.

Note to writers:
More "24" and less "Young and the Restless".
If I have to look at Chole forcing that "I just swallowed a frog pouting face" look one more time, I'm gonna :vomit:.
Now she pregnant..................:retard:

Jack love sick..........................Thinking suicide.
Buchanan and his wife.....................marriage problems.
Vice President...........................Barbie affair.
Head of CTU...................Dead lover...........1 to the forehead and now she sad.

Just could not get completely into this season.
Start watching and end up turning the channel.

Thank gawd this season is over.............................The worst HANDs down.

Note to writers:
More "24" and less "Young and the Restless".
If I have to look at Chole forcing that "I just swallowed a frog pouting face" look one more time, I'm gonna :vomit:.
Now she pregnant..................:retard:

Jack love sick..........................Thinking suicide.
Buchanan and his wife.....................marriage problems.
Vice President...........................Barbie affair.
Head of CTU...................Dead lover...........1 to the forehead and now she sad.

Just could not get completely into this season.
Start watching and end up turning the channel.

:lmao: @ frat. It wasn't one of the best. Started off all wrong when Jack had to take Curtis out. Too many love stories involved is correct. :(

Back