2021 SWAC Spring Football Schedule

All I need to know is pv athletics is "hot garbage" and a perennial athletic graveyard. The smart ones do their time and get the hell out of there before it's too late. LOL

That is for the FAMU/SU 2 game series, stop being a loser, and stay out of folks business. I was not referring to FMU but the previous post he responded to and your dumb comment about AD(s) intellectual prowess. Stick to putting out fires and ringing fire truck bells (and changing people's posts like a little...) .... LOL

Have Mercy!!!

How can Jackson State add another non-conference game? I’m pretty sure that the SWAC is allowing only one non-conference game and as of now, that’s supposed to be Southern

That's the same thing I was thinking...

The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced today the schedules for all 10 SWAC schools for the upcoming 2021 spring football season. The schedule includes one non-conference open date for each team and conference contests scheduled each week beginning in Week One.

Additionally, the league has designated a bye week for each team during the week of March 13 to ensure that fans and supporters have the opportunity to attend the Cricket Wireless Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments (March 9-13).

Each SWAC team will play six conference football games to include four games against division opponents and two games against non-division opponents. Each member institution will also have the option to play one non-conference game. The season will officially kickoff the weekend of February 27 with five league games set to be played.

Mane, yall be hating so hard on THEE. This was actually the fall back game for the 20th. Yall just need an AD like ours...oh wait. Some of yall had him. :D

Back