2021 SWAC Spring Football Schedule

I don't see y'alls basketball schedule anywhere. likely to change imo anyway.

I would expect it to be released soon because basketball schedules are generally out by now. And I know the SWAC has the master schedule so they should already know who plays who and where so releasing it soon allows fans and schools to plan accordingly

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why are we going back to Jackson? Is it the difference in stadium capacities?

I would think that stadium capacity and social distancing would be an appealing attribute and make more sense from a revenue standpoint. I am sure and trust our AD cut a prudent deal.

"But... but.. why isn't JSU playing SU? It's not right"

Us back then: You do know you can add each other as a non-conference opponent right?

Another excellent interview. Our commissioner always represents the conference well. I got this app a few months ago on my Amazon stick. I also noticed there is now a Black News Channel 24/7 (BNC) that I downloaded recently on my Amazon stick.

Yeah it was launched last year I believe. Think FAMU or some FAMU alums are the ones behind it

The Black News Chanel debuted in February 2020.

Fox Soul debuted in January 2020

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah it was launched last year I believe. Think FAMU or some FAMU alums are the ones behind it

I have a couple of former students that work for the channel.

It's being bankrolled by Shad Khan (owner of the Jaguars and All Elite Wrestling).

Cause Ashley is a better AD than Banks. Just like he picked up the game against FAMU when su dropped them.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's a better A.D., but that perhaps he is more aggressive and ambitous in his pursuits. If that is the case, then he just might want to be careful to avoid greed and overzealousness at the expense of the kids for whose well-being he is charged with protecting. The fact that SU dropped FAMU and they were later picked up by JSU, if anything, shows Banks' foresight and Robinson's lack of foresight that the season would not go forward as planned due to covid19 concerns.

Last edited:
Doesn't necessarily mean he's a better A.D., but that perhaps he is more aggressive and ambitous in his pursuits. If that is the case, then he just might want to be careful to avoid greed and overzealousness at the expense of the kids for whose well-being he is charged with protecting. The fact that SU dropped FAMU and they were later picked up by JSU, if anything, shows Banks' foresight and Robinson's lack of foresight that the season would not go forward as planned due to covid19 concerns.

if this were true, Banks wouldn’t have picked up FMU on your 2020 schedule. Matter of fact, he would have just decided not to play anyone at all.

if this were true, Banks wouldn’t have picked up FMU on your 2020 schedule. Matter of fact, he would have just decided not to play anyone at all.

The two-game series was planned prior to the 2019 season when Covid-19 wasn't a thought on anyone's mind. Don't get caught up in Fiyah's sick comments (I would say the same thing to @Earle as well).

Southern picked up FloMo because Morehouse dropped out of the Halloween slot.

JSU and Famu didn’t play. Stadium capacity and SU would rather play JSU in the fall in BR.

That's only because "no one is playing in Fall 2020"

One thing we do know for certain is he was smart enough to get away from pv (which really didn't take a rocket scientist).......LOL

There's more to that than you would know...

The two-game series was planned prior to the 2019 season when Covid-19 wasn't a thought on anyone's mind. Don't get caught up in Fiyah's sick comments (I would say the same thing to @Earle as well).

There was no 2 game series, it was only 1 game scheduled which was for 2021 and not 2020. They got added to 2020 because of the Morehouse game being lost.

That's only because "no one is playing in Fall 2020"

There's more to that than you would know...

There was no 2 game series, it was only 1 game scheduled which was for 2021 and not 2020. They got added to 2020 because of the Morehouse game being lost.

All I need to know is pv athletics is "hot garbage" and a perennial athletic graveyard. The smart ones do their time and get the hell out of there before it's too late. LOL

That is for the FAMU/SU 2 game series, stop being a loser, and stay out of folks business. I was not referring to FMU but the previous post he responded to and your dumb comment about AD(s) intellectual prowess. Stick to putting out fires and ringing fire truck bells (and changing people's posts like a little...) .... LOL

Last edited:
Back