2021 Football Media Day Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Everyone tip-toeing around saying it.......... "Daddy Ball" 😆😂🤣

Yeap, daddy ball gone have all the media’s attention. Y’all coach’s & players might as well stay at home. That’s really what folks are tip-toeing around saying. LOL You, like most, are late. Daddy ball has been “thrown around” since the 1st second Shedeur announced his commitment to JSU. Ain’t nobody scared to say that shit lol have you seen & heard ALL the shit that’s been said on this board?

Yeap, daddy ball gone have all the media’s attention. Y’all coach’s & players might as well stay at home. That’s really what folks are tip-toeing around saying. LOL You, like most, are late. Daddy ball has been “thrown around” since the 1st second Shedeur announced his commitment to JSU. Ain’t nobody scared to say that shit lol have you seen & heard ALL the shit that’s been said on this board?
To me if he wasn't there, they would ask about Shedeur because he's going to be the new starting QB. I bet they also ask about his brother Shiloh. Watching them grow up around here in DFW and my son playing hoops against them back when they were younger, his sons not tripping on the spotlight, Sheduer actually wouldn't have cared if he was on the panel or not, his sons just love sports. Meanwhile, Media day on ESPN3 is cool and will be easier to watch than on the SWAC website.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I will interested to hear what the protocol will be this fall for student athletes who test positive for Covid. How will the team be affected. How will contact tracing be applied.

I will interested to hear what the protocol will be this fall for student athletes who test positive for Covid. How will the team be affected. How will contact tracing be applied.

Get vaccinated and you’re good - bottom line.

You don’t want to know what the outcomes are if there’s an outbreak - other leagues have announced already

Get vaccinated and you’re good - bottom line.

You don’t want to know what the outcomes are if there’s an outbreak - other leagues have announced already

All of our schools are in states in which it won't be mandated so there is that plus Mississippi and Alabama are already spiking in the Delta variant. The best our schools can do is hope the coaches suggest that the players get vaccinated (which I think for schools like Valley (that lost 2 games in the Spring) probably won't have a problem doing). The athletes wanna play so I think convincing them shouldn't be a problem.

All of our schools are in states in which it won't be mandated so there is that plus Mississippi and Alabama are already spiking in the Delta variant. The best our schools can do is hope the coaches suggest that the players get vaccinated (which I think for schools like Valley (that lost 2 games in the Spring) probably won't have a problem doing). The athletes wanna play so I think convincing them shouldn't be a problem.
with that said, you saw what happened to alabama state's baseball team in the swac tournament and you see what is occurring with olympic athletes right now.

with that said, you saw what happened to alabama state's baseball team in the swac tournament and you see what is occurring with olympic athletes right now.
Fix the testing process and accuracy and you won't have this problem.

As it stands, the current testing accuracy and protocols are complete idiocy!

All athletes at Southern University-Baton Rouge are already fully vaccinated and have been so since Spring..

Get Vaccinated and the testing goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back