2021 Football Media Day Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who all is going to opt out of games this year? You know folks think this Delta variant is making vaccines useless (which is a lie).

What they gonna do when the QUE DAWG Omega variant shows up?!

"We ain't got no money for testing, commish! Help us!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who’s
Fix the testing process and accuracy and you won't have this problem.

As it stands, the current testing accuracy and protocols are complete idiocy!
Who’s going to pay for the 3 tests per week for unvaccinated players?

Get vaccinated and you’re good - bottom line.

You don’t want to know what the outcomes are if there’s an outbreak - other leagues have announced already

Nope.... that's not the cure all

Get Vaccinated and the testing goes away.

The testing will not stop...

I take calls all the time and when I go thru our Covid questions after the 1st one they claim that they have been tested but as they answer the follow up ones, they have all the symptoms for it.

Does anyone know what time the festivities start tomorrow morning?

It would be neat if there were some type of real-time like media casting showing all coaches/student-athletes greeting each other before the festivities kick off.

Do you know if any rep from JSU will be doing some type of "live" (facebook, et al) so we can chime in during the entire morning pre-schedule as well as the actual schedule itself?

An alternate to "espn3" has to be evident, somewhere, somehow. I know folks didn't like the SWAC Digi-Net but it was easier for some of us non-espn3 folk to go there to view vs being bent over unmercifully at the hands of buttern-link to get raped for an additional 75+$ for services we only want for one day. lol

I know that there will be several HBCU Media doing live broadcast from radio row.

The Carlos Brown Show
HBCU Gameday
Inside the HBCU Sports Lab
The Michael Prince Show
Thee Pregame Show
and others

I know that there will be several HBCU Media doing live broadcast from radio row.

The Carlos Brown Show
HBCU Gameday
Inside the HBCU Sports Lab
The Michael Prince Show
Thee Pregame Show
and others
Thanks Fi. Looking forward to listening in and hopefully looking in.

Not exactly. Pro leagues still test players/teams even after vaccination. Breakthrough cases are still possible — i.e. Yankees.
I’m talking NCAA

I take calls all the time and when I go thru our Covid questions after the 1st one they claim that they have been tested but as they answer the follow up ones, they have all the symptoms for it.
im talking from a NCAA prospective.

I’m talking NCAA

im talking from a NCAA prospective.

If your vaccinated - ncaa has a whole different set of protocols which basically means your playing -

The way this this thing works this variant may be too slick for the old test - so you really only have one option to avoid this all but be stubborn and watch

Who all is going to opt out of games this year? You know folks think this Delta variant is making vaccines useless (which is a lie).

What they gonna do when the QUE DAWG Omega variant shows up?!

"We ain't got no money for testing, commish! Help us!"
I thought I heard on a sports radio talk today that in the SEC, if any team feels like they can't play due to Covid issues, it's an automatic forfeit. If our commish is bold enough to do this in the SWAC this fall with every team (no rescheduling), it should solve that opt out isht.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

The whole point of the vaccines is to make it much less dangerous. There will still be vaxxed folks who catch it and have mild to moderate symptoms, but since it's not a potential death sentence, the testing & quarantine protocols are much lighter.

It's basically a cold/mild flu at worst for 90+% of vaccinated folks.

If I was a coach, all unvaccinated players would run stadiums after every practice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back