2021 Football Media Day Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking NCAA

im talking from a NCAA prospective.

I don't know why people hear "breakthrough cases" and act like this was never a possibility.

The pandemic is OVER for nearly all vaccinated people, period. The hysteria and lack of comprehension of reality is FUCKING STUPID.

If I was a coach, all unvaccinated players would run stadiums after every practice lol
I saw where the SIAC is making it mandatory for all players this fall.

I saw where the SIAC is making it mandatory for all players this fall.

The commissioner outlined the SWAC's stance on it. Basically if you are a vaccinated student athlete you will not have to go through any of the mandatory testing this fall. If you are not vaccinated you will go through the same protocols that were implemented in the Spring which includes testing 3 times a week including game day. If for any reason there is contact tracing within your program you WILL have to quarantine for 2 weeks. Basically get vaccinated or you'll be at risk of not completing the entire season which will directly impact your team's performance.

Put your lotion up and stop masturbating nca&t guy. smh

The truth prevails, always. Expect this type of imbecilic stupidity from the lessers, JSU faithful.

Always prevail. I finally finished the 3 plus hour broadcast. Dooley had some very good things/ points in regards to your offense and defense. Y'all can stop selling them wolf tickets Panth 😆

Alright. I'll chill.

We gone bust a lot of SWAC W heads to the white meat :D lol.

It's about dayum time y'all stop selling them tickets. I wasn't falling for it though. Y'all finally showed signs of a strong defense this spring so I'm sure come fall its gonna be even better. By your final game that offense was hitting on all cylinders.

What are your thoughts about being ranked #1 in the SWAC East preseason polls , and Coach Maynors outlook on the season ?

I think the ranking was based on the results from the spring season. The panel is sleeping on JSU and FAMU. What we will find out this year is being the spring champs has placed a bullseye on our back. " It ain't fun when the rabbit has the gun",

I think Coach Maynor has placed in his player's mind a winning mentality that championships are in our reach each year. He has that speak into existence mentality. Should be one of the best seasons in the SWAC ever. Not the best, but one of the best .

I think the ranking was based on the results from the spring season. The panel is sleeping on JSU and FAMU. What we will find out this year is being the spring champs has placed a bullseye on our back. " It ain't fun when the rabbit has the gun",

I think Coach Maynor has placed in his player's mind a winning mentality that championships are in our reach each year. He has that speak into existence mentality. Should be one of the best seasons in the SWAC ever. Not the best, but one of the best .

It’s going to be exciting. Every single week!!!!! I’m ready to see what’s bout to pop off!!!

I don't think they are sleeping on us. We are ranked exactly where we should be in a preseason poll. Famu/aamu could go either way based upon previous success. I think the deciding factor is that aamu is bringing back everyone with its staff in tact while famu will be breaking in a new qb and a new defensive coordinator(s).

Should be a very exciting season this Fall.

I don't think they are sleeping on us. We are ranked exactly where we should be in a preseason poll. Famu/aamu could go either way based upon previous success. I think the deciding factor is that aamu is bringing back everyone with its staff in tact while famu will be breaking in a new qb and a new defensive coordinator(s).

Should be a very exciting season this Fall.
Where can I watch the total SWAC Media Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back