2021 Football Media Day Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.

But if your vaccinated it won’t cause a meltdown

How do you know everyone at a school is vaccinated? That’s going to be the issue.
Vaccination significantly reduces chances of transmission and infection, though transmission and infection is still possible because no vaccine — despite how effective they are — provide 100 percent protection, especially since we’re now dealing with variants.

There still needs to be a plan for the occurrence of COVID.... As we have seen recently in sports, there have been several cases with fully vaccinated individuals. With that being said.....so do you just quarantine the positive individual(s) or is the team affected. We just need a systematic approach to how to handle the occurrences that will happen.

I think the commissioner needs to take a look into Waller County Texas… them folks don’t get covid they have accepted it like it’s religion down there… I think until further notice… they need to play all their games on a neutral field… i wouldn’t shake no hands with them folks either until further notice… this pains me because I like ole PV but somebody playing with chicken feet and I’m not talking about the one ole panth be talking when it’s hate on SU week… some ain’t right ! Get em commish !

Not exactly. Pro leagues still test players/teams even after vaccination. Breakthrough cases are still possible — i.e. Yankees.

Thank you for posting this for me.

As mentioned before, there will be breakthrough cases of this stuff. Getting the whole team vaccinated is great but it doesn't mean that you are 100% protected but only slow the transmission. Still would like to see the same protocols until these numbers are under control

But since all except BCU are public, that probably means that there won't/can't be a mandated vaccine protocol. I said that masks probably will still be recommended/required but that's about it

As mentioned before, there will be breakthrough cases of this stuff. Getting the whole team vaccinated is great but it doesn't mean that you are 100% protected but only slow the transmission. Still would like to see the same protocols until these numbers are under control

But since all except BCU are public, that probably means that there won't/can't be a mandated vaccine protocol. I said that masks probably will still be recommended/required but that's about it
While all of SU's athletes have been fully vaccinated, I know of at least one student-athlete that has tested positive for the virus since full vaccination. but without any serious consequences. So, yes, being fully vaccinated by no means suggest, and wasm't meant to suggest, fool-proofness against contacting the virus again.

but if everyone is vaccinated the rules change prior to the game - but how are they proving who is vaccinated? word of mouth?

just thought I'd share this so we are working with the same information. My understanding is they were elderly w/ poor health but this thread was definitely eye opening and concerning.

Yeap, daddy ball gone have all the media’s attention. Y’all coach’s & players might as well stay at home. That’s really what folks are tip-toeing around saying. LOL You, like most, are late. Daddy ball has been “thrown around” since the 1st second Shedeur announced his commitment to JSU. Ain’t nobody scared to say that shit lol have you seen & heard ALL the shit that’s been said on this board?
Hell, "Daddy Ball" started long before us. Gram did it, I think A&M did it. And I'm sure some other schools did it. So......
Parks And Recreation Brush Shoulders GIF

Does anyone know what time the festivities start tomorrow morning?

It would be neat if there were some type of real-time like media casting showing all coaches/student-athletes greeting each other before the festivities kick off.

Does anyone know what time the festivities start tomorrow morning?

It would be neat if there were some type of real-time like media casting showing all coaches/student-athletes greeting each other before the festivities kick off.

I thought I read somewhere 1030 am but let me check

I thought I read somewhere 1030 am but let me check
Do you know if any rep from JSU will be doing some type of "live" (facebook, et al) so we can chime in during the entire morning pre-schedule as well as the actual schedule itself?

An alternate to "espn3" has to be evident, somewhere, somehow. I know folks didn't like the SWAC Digi-Net but it was easier for some of us non-espn3 folk to go there to view vs being bent over unmercifully at the hands of buttern-link to get raped for an additional 75+$ for services we only want for one day. lol

Do you know if any rep from JSU will be doing some type of "live" (facebook, et al) so we can chime in during the entire morning pre-schedule as well as the actual schedule itself?

An alternate to "espn3" has to be evident, somewhere, somehow. I know folks didn't like the SWAC Digi-Net but it was easier for some of us non-espn3 folk to go there to view vs being bent over unmercifully at the hands of buttern-link to get raped for an additional 75+$ for services we only want for one day. lol

It's at 10 am. I know Theepregameshow will be live at various segments throughout the show but doubt it will be streamed in its entirety.

75+.. geesh lol

It's at 10 am. I know Theepregameshow will be live at various segments throughout the show but doubt it will be streamed in its entirety.

75+.. geesh lol
75$ addt'l to their "platinum package" lol and the numnutts are the type not to follow through w/ removing it and not subsequently billing for the following month. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back