2019 Tentative Jsu Football Schedule

Jones was the best coach AAMU's had in two decades. He's much better than that dude yall have now.
And out of all that bragging, AAMU hasn't won the East in more than decade.

The dude they have now got fired from Hampton .. lol But they dont mind taking scraps.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Perry View is just Perry View. JSU is gonna treat them like Perry View. If you think the whoopin we gave them last year was bad...

We beat PV in the trenches. I have no doubt that we will control the line on scrimmage on both sides again in the fall with what we have returning, bringing in, and the coaching changes. Get Ready Panth lol

I see y'all Nasty. Lets not do this here right now. lol I won't dispute. I know JSU has a trench-core returning but urrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa, what that DL looking like? Defensive secondary?

I see y'all Nasty. Lets not do this here right now. lol I won't dispute. I know JSU has a trench-core returning but urrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa, what that DL looking like? Defensive secondary?

We only lost 3 guys defensively. 2 LBs and a DE.. Replacements will fill in nicely so expect the dline to be better fall 2019. No change with the secondary that was sophomore driven. I already know PV will have the top skill position guys in the league. Dooley recruited every WR available lol

We only lost 3 guys defensively. 2 LBs and a DE.. Replacements will fill in nicely so expect the dline to be better fall 2019. No change with the secondary that was sophomore driven. I already know PV will have the top skill position guys in the league. Dooley recruited every WR available lol
Bruh, lets not talk about our 35 WRs lol.

Bro, you like every other team took advantage of JSU destroying our own program. We are about to get back on track FINALLY. You gave it your best shot with Jones, that dude everybody else said NO to but you all hire him anyway .. oh yea Spady.. and now with a fired MEAC coach. JSU drug you with Hughes and Comegy. You only beat Bell, OMJ and Hughes Jr. just like everyone else. One thing I am not concerned about with Bynum and Ashley at the helm is that we wont destroy the program from inside out. In other words, you in trouble. WAY more than you know. We gave you wins and you still behind us... LOL

I think we will still be okay vs JSU. Ashley and Bynum has just given us what we were waiting for. We have waited three years to beat Hendrick. Now it will happen soon.

I sat with Robinson and the present SWAC Commissioner, then the AD at TXSU, for three days at the SWAC softball tournament in Montgomery last year and talked SWAC. He did not mention he was going to leave PV for JSU. If he had, I would have told him how futile it would be for JSU in Normal. After last year, he now knows what to expect.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think we will still be okay vs JSU. Ashley and Bynum has just given us what we were waiting for. We have waited three years to beat Hendrick. Now it will happen soon.

I sat with Robinson and the present SWAC Commissioner, then the AD at TXSU, for three days at the SWAC softball tournament in Montgomery last year and talked SWAC. He did not mention he was going to leave PV for JSU. If he had, I would have told him how futile it would be for JSU in Normal. After last year, he now knows what to expect.

Dude, Ashley thinks you all are just as smalltime as everyone else... LOL Do you know that he tried to fire Hughes after losing to smalltime AAMU? Nobody wants to lose to a school like AAMU. Hendrick gonna beat the brakes off yall. By the time we roll into Normal, your season will be over anyway...

['QUOTE="Tigerpride, post: 2724310, member: 70"]
Dude, Ashley thinks you all are just as smalltime as everyone else... LOL Do you know that he tried to fire Hughes after losing to smalltime AAMU? Nobody wants to lose to a school like AAMU. Hendrick gonna beat the brakes off yall. By the time we roll into Normal, your season will be over anyway...
[/QUOTE]

We know it hurts when JSU loses to A&M. It still grates on JSU that we did not wait to "pay our dues" when we came into the conference, but just jumped over JSU and went straight to the top of the east division. We did not have time to sooth hurt feelings, we just did what we had to do to go to the SCG. But you should not tell your coach that he has to beat A&M to keep his job. He would know that he has just been effectively fired.

When JSU fires Hendrick because he could not win against AAMU, he will not want the world to know of his association with the futility on Lynch Street. He will move on, add an (s) to his name and deny he ever coached at JSU. He will point out with pride that the fellow who coached JSU was a Hendrick without the (s).

We know it hurts when JSU loses to A&M. It still grates on JSU that we did not wait to "pay our dues" when we came into the conference, but just jumped over JSU and went straight to the top of the east division. We did not have time to sooth hurt feelings, we just did what we had to do to go to the SCG. But you should not tell your coach that he has to beat A&M to keep his job. He would know that he has just been effectively fired.

When JSU fires Hendrick because he could not win against AAMU, he will not want the world to know of his association with the futility on Lynch Street. He will move on, add an (s) to his name and deny he ever coached at JSU. He will point out with pride that the fellow who coached JSU was a Hendrick without the (s).
[/QUOTE]

Dude, you didnt come in and go to the top of the EAST division. You came in and went 0-4 vs JSU and 0-9 vs JSU, GSU and SU... lol You didnt beat JSU til Bell came. You went to the SCG thru the back door because your GSU losses didnt count. You were never a head to head threat vs JSU.

[/QUOTE]

..and if Hendrick cant beat AAMU, yes he will be fired. What decent coach loses to AAMU? If Hendrick respects AAMU, he does not deserve to be HC at JSU.

I have AAMU ranked just a notch above Valley. You haven't won the East, let alone the SCG, in ten years. Beating a below average JSU is the closest you came to winning anything worth talking about.
Then again, you already know this.

Back