2019 Tentative Jsu Football Schedule

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Losses: BC-C, South Alabama, Tenn. St., Grambling, PV, Alabama A&M, Southern, & Alcorn

6-6 Would be an outstanding season.

I have AAMU ranked just a notch above Valley. You haven't won the East, let alone the SCG, in ten years. Beating a below average JSU is the closest you came to winning anything worth talking about. Then again, you already know this.

Again this year, JSU will not be in contention for the divisional title because clearly AAMU and Alcorn are expected to battle for divisional supremacy. The rest of the division will fight for the remaining places. For A&M, this is year two of a mostly cohesive coaching staff with added weapons, while it is year one of an untested group of coaches for JSU. I put my money on Maynor.

Again this year, JSU will not be in contention for the divisional title because clearly AAMU and Alcorn are expected to battle for divisional supremacy. The rest of the division will fight for the remaining places. For A&M, this is year two of a mostly cohesive coaching staff with added weapons, while it is year one of an untested group of coaches for JSU. I put my money on Maynor.

Cohesive/Untested group how? Lol Both of our teams made the same hires basically. You hired a new DC we hired a new OC. You all hired a new RB coach and we hired a new QB coach. I think I also saw somewhere where you promoted your TE coach to oline coach and we hired a new oline coach who was coach of the year in his conference. We hired a new strength coach and yall are on the market for one. The rest of the coaches were already on staff except DD. We only brought new guys in on offense (OC, QB coach, and oline). Every team in the conference brought in new weapons ( one 4 star, five 3 stars, two 2 stars for a total of 27 guys). But continue thinking AAMU is on some different level lmao

Last edited:
Cohesive/Untested group how? Lol Both of our teams made the same hires basically. You hired a new DC we hired a new OC. You all hired a new RB coach and we hired a new QB coach. I think I also saw somewhere where you promoted your TE coach to oline coach and we hired a new oline coach who was coach of the year in his conference. We hired a new strength coach and yall are on the market for one. The rest of the coaches were already on staff except DD. We only brought new guys in on offense (OC, QB coach, and oline). Every team in the conference brought in new weapons ( one 4 star, five 3 stars, two 2 stars for a total of 27 guys). But continue thinking AAMU is on some different level lmao

You make some good comparisons. We see how well it works out for JSU by the time you come to Normal.

Back