2019 Tentative Jsu Football Schedule

No need for us to be concerned about those changes. It will be a year or so before JSU sees any great improvement if it ever sees any from Hendrick's coaching staff. We will be in our second year and will be significantly improved.

It amazes me how after years of beatdowns that AAMU alums think their program is on par with JSU. We had yo azz kicked last year... You barely beat Ponder, who was benched after that game, and an OC who wasnt even watching the game. LOL Our RB fumbling the ball going into the endzone untouched gave yall the W. BUT when JSU plays AAMU, there should be not buts and what if. I cant think of a more smalltime football program.

It amazes me how after years of beatdowns that AAMU alums think their program is on par with JSU. We had yo azz kicked last year... You barely beat Ponder, who was benched after that game, and an OC who wasnt even watching the game. LOL Our RB fumbling the ball going into the endzone untouched gave yall the W. BUT when JSU plays AAMU, there should be not buts and what if. I cant think of a more smalltime football program.

If, ands, but’s..... you lost and we will beat you again in November!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

You got us wrong...we don't think we are on a par with JSU. We are a step or two ahead. As for your explanation why JSU lost to us last year, you got more excuses than the kid caught with his hand in the candy jar. How many times do the bigtime school have to lose to the smalltime school before the bigtime school becomes smalltime and the smalltime school becomes bigtime? As you know, AAMU and JSU are at that point.

You got us wrong...we don't think we are on a par with JSU. We are a step or two ahead. As for your explanation why JSU lost to us last year, you got more excuses than the kid caught with his hand in the candy jar. How many times do the bigtime school have to lose to the smalltime school before the bigtime school becomes smalltime and the smalltime school becomes bigtime? As you know, AAMU and JSU are at that point.
If you don't have the heart to support your own school, you're no where on par with Mighty JSU. AAMU traditionally has more folks tailgating than in the stands and that's really sad and quite telling.

TP, right now jsu is in 1st place in the bottom half of the conference. I don't see much changing. Look for PVU to murder you all behind that upset from last year.

1) JSU
2) Bama State
3) Miss. Valley
4) UAPB
5) Texas So.
You have been paying close attention lol.

PV has an axe to grind. Our first game will be a mf’er.

So much negativity and hate for JSU. Good to know so many folks want to see us down.

Stay tuned little ones lol.

They’re bored. It’s how they keep themselves occupied until their school is sitting at home watching the celebration bowl with everybody but alcorn & grambling.
They’re not great. Don’t let their remedial smack fool y’all.

If you don't have the heart to support your own school, you're no where on par with Mighty JSU. AAMU traditionally has more folks tailgating than in the stands and that's really sad and quite telling.

What does this have to do with the way we beat JSU on the field? We win in your stadium with your fans in the stands, and in our stadium even if our fans are tailgating. I see no change to this in the near or intermediate run. No fluke wins soon, either.

So much negativity and hate for JSU. Good to know so many folks want to see us down.

Stay tuned little ones lol.

No one hates jsu. Please note, you all are a very bad football program. jsu is NOT the football program they use to be way way back in the 80's when the Jheri curl was fashionable, MC Hammer was doing the piano dance and Jimmy Carter was president. Don't mistake hate for telling the truth and shaming the devil.... Note to jsu, you are one season past Tuskegee beating the living $#!& out of you on national T.V......LOL

You have been paying close attention lol.

PV has an axe to grind. Our first game will be a mf’er.

Yeah y'all need to beat jsu like a rag doll. I hope you all play them before S.U. though. Once S.U. get to you all, your spirits will be broken and your entire season will go into a downward spiral. On the brighter side of things, you all certainly have 3 sure wins.....Texas So., jsu & UAPB (not sure if you all have any of the other two that's in the "bottom five.")

What does this have to do with the way we beat JSU on the field? We win in your stadium with your fans in the stands, and in our stadium even if our fans are tailgating. I see no change to this in the near or intermediate run. No fluke wins soon, either.

Let's just hope they don't embarrass the SWAC East in Indiana and get skull dragged by D-2 Kentucky State.

What does this have to do with the way we beat JSU on the field? We win in Mumford East with your fans in the stands, and in our stadium even if our fans are tailgating. I see no change to this in the near or intermediate run. No fluke wins soon, either.

I corrected that for you.

No one hates jsu. Please note, you all are a very bad football program. jsu is NOT the football program they use to be way way back in the 80's when the Jheri curl was fashionable, MC Hammer was doing the piano dance and Jimmy Carter was president. Don't mistake hate for telling the truth and shaming the devil.... Note to jsu, you are one season past Tuskegee beating the living $#!& out of you on national T.V......LOL

No one said any of that lol. That’s your problem, ASSuming things lol. As I said, stay tuned little one.

Dude in here braggin' about beating below average JSU teams. THAT'S what makes AAMU smalltime.
When you beat a decent JSU team, THEN you'll get credit.
Comegy went something like 8-2 and left JSU winning the last six against AAMU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's just hope they don't embarrass the SWAC East in Indiana and get skull dragged by D-2 Kentucky State.

That is my fear. Dropping UNA for KSU and still losing. Let's hold out hope they have enough pride to not cast a dark blot on the SWAC.

Dude in here braggin' about beating below average JSU teams. THAT'S what makes AAMU smalltime.
When you beat a decent JSU team, THEN you'll get credit.
Comegy went something like 8-2 and left JSU winning the last six against AAMU.

Then don't have any below average teams when JSU shows up on our schedule. We play whatever is put on the field. Those Comegy wins came during the waning Jones' years. Not much to hang your hat on.

Yeah y'all need to beat jsu like a rag doll. I hope you all play them before S.U. though. Once S.U. get to you all, your spirits will be broken and your entire season will go into a downward spiral. On the brighter side of things, you all certainly have 3 sure wins.....Texas So., jsu & UAPB (not sure if you all have any of the other two that's in the "bottom five.")
:D :D Don’t get too comfortable in first place SWAC W brah. PV and Gram have made wholesale changes :D . All will see soon enough.

Sincerely, the law office of Tucker, Broach, & Goodwater.

Then don't have any below average teams when JSU shows up on our schedule. We play whatever is put on the field. Those Comegy wins came during the waning Jones' years. Not much to hang your hat on.
Jones was the best coach AAMU's had in two decades. He's much better than that dude yall have now.
And out of all that bragging, AAMU hasn't won the East in more than decade.

Sorry but you're up a few weeks before we get our revenge on them.

Bro, you like every other team took advantage of JSU destroying our own program. We are about to get back on track FINALLY. You gave it your best shot with Jones, that dude everybody else said NO to but you all hired him anyway .. oh yea Spady.. and now with a fired MEAC coach. JSU drug you with Hughes and Comegy. You only beat Bell, OMJ and Hughes Jr. just like everyone else. One thing I am not concerned about with Bynum and Ashley at the helm is that we wont destroy the program from inside out. In other words, you in trouble. WAY more than you know. We gave you wins and you still behind us... LOL

Last edited:
Back