2019 Tentative Jsu Football Schedule

Same schedule as last year basically when we went 5-5. Instead of fam we got bcu.. Instead of usm(whom was a for sure L) we got south Alabama.. Instead of N alabama we will play Kent state. Extra game with Gram. Better coaches this year along with more talent. Worst case scenario is 6-6
Yep! I agree. No miracles necessary! This aint Christmas!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lol...I know you meant to say that the rest will be tossing JSU around and up and down.

The great Oracle that's ALWAYS wrong lol. No one will be tossing us around the field. Yall were blessed that our RB (who didn't see the field after that game) fumbled all by himself going in for a TD lol. Yall definitely wouldn't have beat us once we switched OCs but you'll see this year. Yall found replacements yet for the coaches that jumped ship lol. I hear yall got Granville on staff.

The great Oracle that's ALWAYS wrong lol. No one will be tossing us around the field. Yall were blessed that our RB (who didn't see the field after that game) fumbled all by himself going in for a TD lol. Yall definitely wouldn't have beat us once we switched OCs but you'll see this year. Yall found replacements yet for the coaches that jumped ship lol. I hear yall got Granville on staff.

I don't know if the coaches have been replaced yet, but from what I hear we will be ok. And we will find someone to replace Dell
It won't get any easier for JSU.

I don't know if the coaches have been replaced yet, but from what I hear we will be ok. And we will find someone to replace Dell
It won't get any easier for JSU.

Supposedly you guys have Granville as your DC which is good. Haven't heard anything about Jenkins replacement yet though. I don't want it to be easy as we got 5 decent wins with No QB. Bringing in 4 (2 are former 3 stars) qbs so at least one of those will have to be a baller. I expect the East to have 3 strong teams this season.

I think we are ignoring that jsu is returning a lot on defense and its key personnel in impact positions on offense... jsu is not losing 7 games this year, So stop @JROCK at the minimum and realistically for this staff and incoming talent 6-6 ceiling is 8-4.Out of Southern, Grambling, PV, AAMU, Alcorn, and Tennessee State we can at least beat 3-4 of those teams on the schedule. Some folks gone learn the hard way with Ls this upcoming year like PV and state had to learn last year.... jsu is not a push over on anybody's schedule anymore.. not saying we contending yet but we are coming for folks necks...

Supposedly you guys have Granville as your DC which is good. Haven't heard anything about Jenkins replacement yet though. I don't want it to be easy as we got 5 decent wins with No QB. Bringing in 4 (2 are former 3 stars) qbs so at least one of those will have to be a baller. I expect the East to have 3 strong teams this season.

I'll find out if Granville is the DC. Even if JSU brings in some top quality players, I still expect it to be a step behind us based upon what I have heard about our committed prospects. We have to get one or more Dell-type speedy receivers to effectively run our style offense. Need to keep Jenkins Jr., though. If he leaves, we will have to bring in two quality receivers, to replace them. We need to do better than break even on the offense; we need to increase depth at that position.

Even if JSU brings in some top quality players, I still expect it to be a step behind us based upon what I have heard about our committed prospects.

You expect us to be behind y’all based on what you “heard” vs what we know? Even without even knowing who your DC is? Uh, ok Lmao

Even if JSU brings in some top quality players, I still expect it to be a step behind us based upon what I have heard about our committed prospects.

Dear great Oracle we both know how your predictions are always wrong lol. We are definitely bringing in some ballers this year with the coaching to match on the offensive side finally.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

7 Losses

1) USA
2) TNST
3) GRAM
4) PVAM
5) AAMU
6) S.U.
7) ALCN

Toss Up...BCU

At this point everyone on our schedule is a tossup except USA. We can go anywhere from 1-11 to 11-1. Hughes is gone. Of the teams on the schedule I cant see us losing to BCU, AAMU or Alcorn. AAMU got real lucky last year. I wont say we will beat TNState or GSU til we prove it on the field but I feel good about both. I can see the SUx game going down to the wire.

50088358_2255858787791855_9122252296252504434_n.jpg

At this point everyone on our schedule is a tossup except USA. We can go anywhere from 1-11 to 11-1. Hughes is gone. Of the teams on the schedule I cant see us losing to BCU, AAMU or Alcorn. AAMU got real lucky last year. I wont say we will beat TNState or GSU til we prove it on the field but I feel good about both. I can see the SUx game going down to the wire.

TP, right now jsu is in 1st place in the bottom half of the conference. I don't see much changing. Look for PVU to murder you all behind that upset from last year.

1) JSU
2) Bama State
3) Miss. Valley
4) UAPB
5) Texas So.

If JSU is 1-11, it will have lost to us. It doesn't take much to see that. I predict AAMU will be lucky agsin...Lol.

Dear great Oracle we both know how your predictions are always wrong lol. We are definitely bringing in some ballers this year with the coaching to match on the offensive side finally.

No need for us to be concerned about those changes. It will be a year or so before JSU sees any great improvement if it ever sees any from Hendrick's coaching staff. We will be in our second year and will be significantly improved.

No need for us to be concerned about those changes. It will be a year or so before JSU sees any great improvement if it ever sees any from Hendrick's coaching staff. We will be in our second year and will be significantly improved.

It doesn't take long to see improvements with coaching. Yall saw that last year. We saw it when we changed the staff/system/personnel mid season. We are a QB away and will have 7 to choose from.

Back