2017 SWAC BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

I have never liked nor understood baseball...but I'm starting to like it. Anybody can win in the tournament and that's awesome.

What a great conference championship game. That was pure skill vs will. sTu played great defense! Defense wins championships! It never fails.

ASU's coach needs to be kicked in his butt for leaving Bizzle in. He was in control, but you can't keep a pitcher who is throwing gas and all of his junk in a meaningful game that long. I sat next to 2 high school coaches who knew that sTu was going to catch up to him sooner or later. sTu pitcher was cool because his defense kept making plays.

Props to sTu.

What a great conference championship game. That was pure skill vs will. sTu played great defense! Defense wins championships! It never fails.

ASU's coach needs to be kicked in his butt for leaving Bizzle in. He was in control, but you can't keep a pitcher who is throwing gas and all of his junk in a meaningful game that long. I sat next to 2 high school coaches who knew that sTu was going to catch up to him sooner or later. sTu pitcher was cool because his defense kept making plays.

Props to sTu.

Watching it on TV...Bizzle started to hang sliders and missing his spots those last two innings. He should've been taken out after pitching complete game a couple of days ago. I loved his heart.

When you're so far removed from winning in baseball; you find comfort in knowing the championship is in the "West"

It's in HOUSTON. just give props and stop trying to make yourselves feel good so that you can talk smack to a certain person on this board.
Exactly. LOL!! A day ago, they were laughing at TSU even though southern was eliminated. Now they want to jump on TSU's bandwagon.

When you're so far removed from winning in baseball; you find comfort in knowing the championship is in the "West"

It's in HOUSTON. just give props and stop trying to make yourselves feel good so that you can talk smack to a certain person on this board.

Dude shut up and congratulate TxSU.

TSU with their LeBlancs & Guillorys was just too powerful for the East. Geaux Maroon Tigers!

Back