2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge Halftime

Dude if you marched in the sonic womb I know you not talking about soft. Y'all have folks going to the concession stands during the game and folks passing water during the games. GTFOH. How did the jstate do yesterday in DFW???

QTNA!

Doc started doing this in 1990s. LOL.
BTW, Mr Jackson did this against FAMU in B-ham on TV as well at this same challenge.
Which one did it the FIRST game after new uniform purchases? Neither.
You southern folks continue to totally ignore the fact that SC State's band wasn't overcome with heat. Seems like southern's band is softer than it's ever been.

Say homie, jayrob is a fan of the juke. Just laugh and keep it pushing. If they would have worn their uniforms and TWO JUKES got heat stroke as a result, it would have been some isht!

But I digress...
None of the SC State band members got a heat stroke. That's what bottled water is for.

Which one did it the FIRST game after new uniform purchases? Neither.
You southern folks continue to totally ignore the fact that SC State's band wasn't overcome with heat. Seems like southern's band is softer than it's ever been.

Why are you concerned about EVERYTHING SU? You seem to be born insecure.

Why are you concerned about EVERYTHING SU? You seem to be born insecure.

He just might be a Juke in disquise! He likes making conversation about the highly acclaimed, world reknowned, internationally famed Southern University Marching Band!

He just might be a Juke in disquise! He likes making conversation about the highly acclaimed, world reknowned, internationally famed Southern University Marching Band!
If I like or dislike the band, you'll hear it from me. No need to guess or juxtapose about it.

No one cares about the uniforms not being worn but non-SU folks. Playing in front of a national audience is not new to us, so we don't have to play dress up to impress folks.

They didn't come over here posting. You did. And they did say "allegedly". You didn't.

Well Ceedog said a high school friend of his did the police report. Maybe if he can provide us the hotel (name of the ALLEGED victim) where the ALLEGED crime took place, we might be able to find the police report.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department Crime Reports:
https://cmpdcrime.policereports.us/

@CEE DOG

Last edited:
Look like the Dolls were wearing only white panties, a white bra and white gloves. That was a little bit too risque for children in attendance. But, I wanted to undress them in broad daylight. :)

They don't compare to the Greggs era Dolls, but that's the best I've seen them look since Greggs stepped down.

Last edited:
Back