2011 J-Sette Sprint Tryouts - A Political Mess!!!!

What's the difference in knowing all these different dance girls, as opposed to knowing every song every band played at every game for every year since the band was created???

LOL. Come on Robber. Band members play music right? So we are more likely to pay attention to songs played. Which is easy to do when you just sit there and hear it at the games year after year. You don't have to research it. Keeping up with females that dance at the various schools and knowing them by full name and all their particulars takes way more effort and if you an old arse mofo or been gone from college awhile.....that's kind of creepy on why you paying that much attention to some young gals. LOL. I can see knowing them by name if you went to school with them or they are from your era during the time you played.

Last edited:
Dayummit, we need Kevvy Kev on here with his gazillion tryout pics.....

And I'm sure this will change the subject slightly, but I'll say it..

Finest Ever - Keisha Jackson
Sexiest - Dorthea Wilson and Michelle Matthews
Flat-Out Dance her ass off - Brigit Archer and Valerie Smith

:D

What about our homegirl Theresa Mason.......now this will get JState83 started if I mention Adrienne Armstrong and that crew back in the gap when he played in the Boom.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Paula Haynes

Man I was a party boat on the Reservoir yesterday, sponsored by the Zetas. Keisha Jackson is STILL one of the finest things this side of the Pacific. She had on this dress . . . oh lawd!!!!

What about our homegirl Theresa Mason.......now this will get JState83 started if I mention Adrienne Armstrong and that crew back in the gap when he played in the Boom.

I can name alternates back then that are finer than the current lines that make Jaysette now. :lol:

EXAMPLE: Laneesee Dortch, Toney Mathews

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Socky was fine!!!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BEaAoit8PDY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BEaAoit8PDY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I just took a tour of my jsette fbook friends photo albums and got dayumm.. Thanks for the encouragement yall.

But you know these girls becasue you are from jacktown and a lot of them are home grown.

True story: When I moved to ATL, I told this dude I went to JSU. He used to be a MEAC drum major and he had some old BET tapes. Dude popped that tape in and was like WHO IS THAT! pointing at Valerie. Dude said he had been in "love" with valerie for like five years. :lol: He STILL wants to find her and kidnap her :lol: . But I told him she is probably fat and out of shape by now. :lol:

Man I was a party boat on the Reservoir yesterday, sponsored by the Zetas. Keisha Jackson is STILL one of the finest things this side of the Pacific. She had on this dress . . . oh lawd!!!!

is she married?

Last edited:
Back