2011 J-Sette Sprint Tryouts - A Political Mess!!!!

Unknowm

2011 J-Sette Spring Tryouts - A Political Mess!!!!

First let me say that I have not seen this much foolishness since The Game returned on B.E.T. Mrs. Worthy ought to be ashamed of herself. This is just down right ridiculous. Where do I begin.........First we know that Mea is not coming back (Miss JSU), Jara and Ashlei are concentrating on studies and will not be back. The only veterans who came back to try out are the twins (Charlotte and Charlene). There were 8 new hopefuls along with the Veterans.

First I must say that Keisha Jackson of the Lanier Rangerettes(Ms Jackson If you Nasty) is a child in a woman's body with huge thighs. She is so petty and it’s her way or no way. I don't care what nobody says she is the reason Miranda did not make it. There were some other Lanier Rangerettes who tried out and did well....guess what. Since they do not kiss up to here they did not make the squad. Why is she a judge anyway? She is over a dance line where most of her girls tryout for the J-Settes. I think that is unfair because she can show favoritism and if she does not like someone and it was clearly shown this weekend they will not make it.

Moving on Charlene did make J-Sette. Charlotte did an awesome job and did not. I know I know I know. This is the same girl who can dance her @$$ off. She has made every game except for 1 if I can recall. She is the same girl who flipped all the way down the field and got in line next to her sister and danced strong till the end on Knight by Knight. She is strong and we know she can dance. This is foolery. Why didn't she make it?

Mrs. Worthy in my opinion is old and set in her ways and will not take up for her girls against these jealous judges. I think her time is up. We need some new blood (Like Ms Butler). I see now that this program is headed into a downward spiral. Shanketta is leaving the state and a captain was not decided. Who is going to make up the summer tryout dance???? We will see. I just want everyone who was there to just tell me what you think like how #1 kept messing up and she made it. She had to pause several times in the routine each round and catch up. She made it are you serious? I think we need to boycott and send a message to the powers that be. The way yall do these girls it might as well be hazing cause if you don't kiss Ms Jackson's you know what you will not make it. This has to stop now.

http://www.bandhead.org/forum/topic...outs-a?id=666673:Topic:808515&page=2#comments

Last edited by a moderator:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I swear yall take this J-sette stuff to a whole different level. I couldnt even put a name to some of these girls when I was marching. I cant even remember them jsette tryouts besides providing that shoulder for a young lady who just failed. :spin::spin: :tophat:

Last edited:
I swear yall take this J-sette stuff to a whole another level. I couldnt even put a name to some of these girls when I was marching. I cant even remember them jsette tryouts.

Why was I thinking the exact same thing ....:lol:

I swear yall take this J-sette stuff to a whole different level. I couldnt even put a name to some of these girls when I was marching. I cant even remember them jsette tryouts besides providing that shoulder for a young lady who just failed. :spin::spin: :tophat:

:lol:

:lol:

Low key, its time for Ms. Worthy to let it go.

Im still amazed that there's a culture in which the residents actually know the names of more than two dancers at one time.

ROTFL, especially males that know the names. Btw, some peeps here in ATL aren't pleased with the direction of the danceline and drum majors from this weekend. Hell i didn't know it happened this past weekend, usually there is a big buzz around the try outs but it wasnt that big this year.

Im still amazed that there's a culture in which the residents actually know the names of more than two dancers at one time.

What's wrong with them knowing their names? They're apart of the band, too. They traveled with us and crabbed right along with us, at least during my time.

What's wrong with them knowing their names? They're apart of the band, too. They traveled with us and crabbed right along with us, at least during my time.

na their are people who can name every dancer for the past 10 years on some of these boards.... thats borderline infatuation.

yeah especially males..... i've always thought that was was "funny" and not "haha" funny

lmao.. That's what they call Jsettin'. No way men supposed to know all that information on them girls like that. If that's your crab sisters and you marched with them .. that's the only exception I see..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
na their are people who can name every dancer for the past 10 years on some of these boards.... thats borderline infatuation.

Well, we are know that there is an underground society infatuated with the J-Settes. It has a life of it's own and there is nothing that can be done about it now.

Ohh ok. I guess I can see that.
But some of those J-Settes were/are real popular and are known for years.

I can name a few that were on the yard simply because they were fine as hell or I was cool with them but beyond that, nope. Any guy that practices J-sette moves during their downtime is gay. Point blank.

Ohh ok. I guess I can see that.
But some of those J-Settes were/are real popular and are known for years.

this isn't just Jackson State... u got folks on some boards who will run through the entire SWAC.... they will give you 8 names from every dance squad in the SWAC.

this isn't just Jackson State... u got folks on some boards who will run through the entire SWAC.... they will give you 8 names from every dance squad in the SWAC.

First and Last names!

...their majors and minors. What HS they went to. Uniform size. The up and coming HS "prospects", or atleast which HS squads have the most HBCU potentials and crap like that. Boy, it's ridicAgotDAMNdiculous....:smh:

Yea, Crit...I ain't talking about the members and folks like that. Im talking about folks that, if there was a JSetting Network, they'd watch the combine all week and know er'body...:lol:

as a man all u need to know about a dancer if she got tig ole bitties or a big ole ass.

Person a: "Gerald, ya know Kim that danced at JState in blah blah blah"

Me: "Naw i dont know her"

Person: "ya know Kim, lightskin with the big ass titties that dance"

Me: "ohh yeah her, ohh do i ever know her"

anything else is gay and if you get mad at what i wrote then fukk u with ya gay ass

Back