2011 J-Sette Sprint Tryouts - A Political Mess!!!!

What's wrong with them knowing their names? They're apart of the band, too. They traveled with us and crabbed right along with us, at least during my time.

You have to excuse Juke. At SU it wasn't like it was at JSU with the dancing girls. They just showed up each year. We didn't participate in tryouts and such and folks like Blade and on back to my time. We definitely could care less. I knew some of our Dolls back in the day.....but hell my crab year they were zipped for the whole season except for 1 game. LOL. J-settes have more popularity overall I believe. At least they used too.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
as a man all u need to know about a dancer if she got tig ole bitties or a big ole ass.

Person a: "Gerald, ya know Kim that danced at JState in blah blah blah"

Me: "Naw i dont know her"

Person: "ya know Kim, lightskin with the big ass titties that dance"

Me: "ohh yeah her, ohh do i ever know her"

anything else is gay and if you get mad at what i wrote then fukk u with ya gay ass

ROTFLMAO.

You have to excuse Juke. At SU it wasn't like it was at JSU with the dancing girls. They just showed up each year. We didn't participate in tryouts and such and folks like Blade and on back to my time. We definitely could care less. I knew some of our Dolls back in the day.....but hell my crab year they were zipped for the whole season except for 1 game. LOL. J-settes have more popularity overall I believe. At least they used too.

Ohhh ok. :tup:

Im still amazed that there's a culture in which the residents actually know the names of more than two dancers at one time.

ROTFL, especially males that know the names. Btw, some peeps here in ATL aren't pleased with the direction of the danceline and drum majors from this weekend. Hell i didn't know it happened this past weekend, usually there is a big buzz around the try outs but it wasnt that big this year.

yeah especially males..... i've always thought that was was "funny" and not "haha" funny

lmao.. That's what they call Jsettin'. No way men supposed to know all that information on them girls like that. If that's your crab sisters and you marched with them .. that's the only exception I see..

See, this is the difference between band heads and other students. You got damn right I knew the names of those FINE AZZ Golden Girls of Alcorn State when I was on the yard. The reason I knew the names because I wanted to hit every single one of them. Hell, I was like Max Julien in 'The Mack', I wanted to be their lovers, fathers, brothers, uncles, etc.... :lol: Damn that mess y'all talking. Most squads have the finest women on campus and y'all on here talking about its gay for dudes to know their names. Get the muck out of here. Now since I left the yard, I couldn't name one of them.

Now that mess at beginning about who is choosing who to be on the squad and all that shat is going to far. But hey, to each his own.

Last edited:
See, this is the difference between band heads and other students. You got damn right I knew the names of those FINE AZZ Golden Girls of Alcorn State when I was on the yard. The reason I knew the names because I wanted to hit every single one of them. Hell, I was like Max Julien in 'The Mack', I wanted to be their lovers, fathers, brothers, uncles, etc.... :lol: Damn that mess y'all talking. Most squads have the finest women on campus and y'all on here talking about its gay for some dudes to know their names. Get the muck out of here. Now since I left the yard, I couldn't name one of them.

Now that mess at beginning about who is choosing who to be on the squad and all that shat is going to far. But hey, to each his own.

I approve this message.

See, this is the difference between band heads and other students. You got damn right I knew the names of those FINE AZZ Golden Girls of Alcorn State when I was on the yard. The reason I knew the names because I wanted to hit every single one of them. Hell, I was like Max Julien in 'The Mack', I wanted to be their lovers, fathers, brothers, uncles, etc.... :lol: Damn that mess y'all talking. Most squads have the finest women on campus and y'all on here talking about its gay for dudes to know their names. Get the muck out of here. Now since I left the yard, I couldn't name one of them.

We aren't talking about if you were on campus with them... we talking about folk that's out of school knowing these girls full bio...

Even when you are in school.. knowing all that information and you ain't hitting none of them is border line stalkin and crazy...

But when you fussing over who should be captain.. who the best and this and that shyt.. YAY yo azz is gay!

We aren't talking about if you were on campus with them... we talking about folk that's out of school knowing these girls full bio...

Even when you are in school.. knowing all that information and you ain't hitting none of them is border line stalkin and crazy...

But when you fussing over who should be captain.. who the best and this and that shyt.. YAY yo azz is gay!

:lol: You got a point.

:retard:

Read these in bold again.....

this isn't just Jackson State... u got folks on some boards who will run through the entire SWAC.... they will give you 8 names from every dance squad in the SWAC.

First and Last names!

...their majors and minors. What HS they went to. Uniform size. The up and coming HS "prospects", or atleast which HS squads have the most HBCU potentials and crap like that. Boy, it's ridicAgotDAMNdiculous....:smh:

Yea, Crit...I ain't talking about the members and folks like that. Im talking about folks that, if there was a JSetting Network, they'd watch the combine all week and know er'body...:lol:

Brotha, all those things in bold ain't normal...:smh:

Being a hormonal 18, 19 y/o, ON CAMPUS and knowing these chicks first and last name, maybe even what City they're from and/or what HS they went to is normal. All that up there is not...:lol:

Dudes flooding YouTube band clips, that's titled by whatever the dance squad name is, while typing out what the captain should and shouldn't do to start off 8 counts is not.

If you're a male, and you have a whole bunch of critiquing post in a clip titled "Dancing Dolls ("I have nothing")"...then, there's a problem...:lol:

Last edited:
If you listening to the S blow "Black N Blues" and you talking about "Samantha missed her 8 count" get the GUN!

Man I was going out on dates with chicks, I didn't even know were J-Settes

Sometimes it would be be our third date before it came up.

I'd be like oh really didn't know that *shrugs shoulders* or I'd get back to the yard

and the homies be like " whatsup wit the J-Sette I saw you with, SSSO"

..lol...

Man I was going out on dates with chicks, I didn't even know were J-Settes

Sometimes it would be be our third date before it came up.

I'd be like oh really didn't know that *shrugs shoulders* or I'd get back to the yard

and the homies be like " whatsup wit the J-Sette I saw you with, SSSO"

..lol...

my *****!!

:retard:

Read these in bold again.....

Brotha, all those things in bold ain't normal...:smh:

Being a hormonal 18, 19 y/o, ON CAMPUS and knowing these chicks first and last name, maybe even what City they're from and/or what HS they went to is normal. All that up there is not...:lol:

Dudes flooding YouTube band clips, that's titled by whatever the dance squad name is, while typing out what the captain should and shouldn't do to start off 8 counts is not.

If you're a male, and you have a whole bunch of critiquing post in a clip titled "Dancing Dolls ("I have nothing")"...then, there's a problem...:lol:

For once, yall SU people actually make alot of sense :lol: . I wholeheartedly agree with ya

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can only remember one J-Sette name from my college years Dierdra Bell Mrs. JSU...LOL outside of that I can tell you all the fine ones when I see them on the yard at homecoming. No names just yeah she was fine as frog ears..

There was one back a few years that caught my eye and somebody posted her picks on here. Jazma...Now that young lady could shake and had all the azzsets to go with it...

And that new captain is super thick.....

What's the difference in knowing all these different dance girls, as opposed to knowing every song every band played at every game for every year since the band was created???

What's the difference in knowing all these different dance girls, as opposed to knowing every song every band played at every game for every year since the band was created???

One is stalking and weird and the other just means you love music..

Just like a lot of the football players sit back and watch old football tapes and rewind plays over and over... They ain't stalking nobody ....

Put it like this... you have guys that are obsessed with dancing with the stars and Tara Bank model show and stuff like that... them the same people that know about all these dance troops..
:tup:

Dayummit, we need Kevvy Kev on here with his gazillion tryout pics.....

And I'm sure this will change the subject slightly, but I'll say it..

Finest Ever - Keisha Jackson
Sexiest - Dorthea Wilson and Michelle Matthews
Flat-Out Dance her ass off - Brigit Archer and Valerie Smith

:D

Back