2011 J-Sette Sprint Tryouts - A Political Mess!!!!

is she married?

Lmao nal she aint nowhere near married. she has a son though and he is a junior in high school but thats it. now before someone say something, I know her cause I went to lanier, she is a zeta and im a sigma, my wife crossed her in the canton chapter, and she and her son came to my house a couple of weeks ago to get tatted. there you have it

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lmao nal she aint nowhere near married. she has a son though and he is a junior in high school but thats it. now before someone say something, I know her cause I went to lanier, she is a zeta and im a sigma, my wife crossed her in the canton chapter, and she and her son came to my house a couple of weeks ago to get tatted. there you have it

she ain't neva been married?

:lol: @ u having to explain! 'Cause you know they were 'gon jump on you if you hadn't. :lol:

Damn, kinfolk!!! You ain't gotta do all that 'splainin. It is what it is. He that hast eyes shalt admire.

Back