2 SWAC Schools playing Morris Brown.....

If yall don't start playing Div I-A schools yearly, then,,,

,, i'm coming for yalls arse is all I got to say. Since yall blasting Tuskegee for not playing yall, then i'm going to start blasting yalls sorry butts for not taking on more Div I-A opponents on a regular basis based on the same rationale you apply to Tuskegee playing more Div I-AA oponents. So starting in 2003 every one of yall better have multiple Div I-A opponents on a regular bases and the likes of ASU, specifically, better step up, stop running from Troy State and put them on the schedule permanently like Tuskegee has ASU on the schedule.

Originally posted by Shelt a 'Skegee Grad

First of all Duece that's BS. Folks from TU don't do the Crying

No Shelt,

Your statement is BS.

Rick Comegy was all over the newspaper crying like a ho last year that Tuskegee was more deserving of the Black College National Championship than Grambling was. There was a big article in the Montgomery Advertiser that was posted on the SWAC Page, and many posters weighed in with their opinions.

And I repeat that that is why EVERYBODY criticizes Tuskegee's schedule.

Bartram,

You cannot compare I-AA schools not scheduling more I-A schools, to Tuskegee not scheduling more I-AA schools. I explained in my earlier post that I-AA teams are not crying about being named the "overall" national champion. Tuskegee is ! ! ! No one from Bama State, Grambling or any other I-AA school is whining about being a I-A champion while playing a 99% I-AA schedule. Only Tuskegee is idiotic enough to do that. An only the Sheridan Poll is dumb enough to listen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back