‘Power' Season 2 Premieres June 6

J2svz5Dz.gif

This chick looks familiar...
Isn't that the chick that used to be on NY Undercover? Gained a little bit of weight, but ah, well..ah, anyway.

Man I can't wait..shat had me on the edge of my sofa..

That boy Ghost...whewww.smooth criminal

Got Angie out here looking crazy...

Tommy will get off...I think he had a dummy bag and he noticed the Fedz plate on that car before he went into the building...

Kannan is finished. His worker is ready to get off the street and he went to Ghost to get off the streets for his daughter. Ghost is going to use that to help get Kannan again. Kannan don't have "ANY" connects and since Lobos is in jail now, who is he going to use to convince the others to aid or join him? They're going to turn on Kannan so quick. Hell, Kannan can't even offer his worker anything. Not even a safe place off the corner.

Yep. I forgot he went and met with them behind Ghosts' back. He's done.

So last nights episode was wild. Angie knows that james is ghost now. He played her so raw with the sketch to get tommy out! Man chess moves he made.

Tasha is in deep doo doo. Ghost knows about her and Shawn now. Tommy is gonna know Kannan is shady and it's about to be a wild final season episode.

...cause I had seen Omar Hardwick flip it in a pretty good B movie some time ago, I figured sooner or later we would see another range of his acting abilities....just didn't think it would happen in 2 seconds during the scene when his character told Shawn to ---> GOOOOOOO!!!!!! LOL! ...that was funny...

But I can't even call the last episode. You all do know what it is titled right? I think it implies, that Jamie St. Claire gets to walk in the sunset with his club and the woman he loves...but "Truth" is, that would be too good to be true. We'll see....

What I expected, but not how I expected it.

I like the way 50 plays his part. He's just a street thug, a gutter nig. Ain't no Shakespeare and acting classes in the gutter. I wonder if Kanaan is going to make it out of this season? Ghost knows almost everything, w?but it's more than enough to a target on Kanaan.

Angie is going to get Greg killed.

What I expected, but not how I expected it.

I like the way 50 plays his part. He's just a street thug, a gutter nig. Ain't no Shakespeare and acting classes in the gutter. I wonder if Kanaan is going to make it out of this season? Ghost knows almost everything, w?but it's more than enough to a target on Kanaan.

Angie is going to get Greg killed.

True,

Fifty plays those parts effortlessly!

It's almost like he has done it before. ;)

True,

Fifty plays those parts effortlessly!

It's almost like he has done it before. ;)
He has, well at least on the Hip Hop scene. He has always been an instigator for real. JaRule, Rick Ross, Nas.....He even admits it in one of his earliest documentaries on what his code is.

He killed me in the scene with Shawn when he put him on blast about Tasha, then smirked and asked him "how was it." I'm like man he so wrong...

Kannan is going to get it for killing Shawn too. I think Shawn's momma gonna put a hit out on him. LOL!!!!!!!!! But all realness. Kannan is going to have Ghost, his boy that wants to leave the corner, Ghost's other bosses, and now Tasha wanting to kill him. He's Public Enemy #1 now. And Angie is going to get herself killed.

Tasha is in deep doo doo. Ghost knows about her and Shawn now. Tommy is gonna know Kannan is shady and it's about to be a wild final season episode.

I don't think anything is going to happen to Tasha. I thought Tommy already knew Kannan was shady?

I had to re watch again to figure out how and why Kannan is still alive. So the sprinkler system kept him from burning up? But he was stabbed real good right? And still got out? Nah...the only reason he is still alive is because 50cent is the Executive producer....anyways......other observations...

I was cool with everything else....little confused on how one of the feds has been working for Lobos. I figured Lobos had a mole but I never would thought it was him. If I ever go back and rewatch, I will pay special attention to the clues...

Now Dre has always had me confused...I still can't figure out who he is really loyal with. Evidently he did not hide the body good enough as Kannan commanded him to. Did he do this on purpose?...I knew Holly would be back. Other than Kannan, the way everything else has played out makes sense to me....

I guess the the chess board has been reset...Ghost won this match.....till next season I guess...

Last edited:
i need to rewatch the ending b/c i didnt notice that kanan body was/wasnt there. i just figured it was ghost who broke out after setting kanan on fire

Back