‘Power' Season 2 Premieres June 6

Tiger1

n-POWER-SEASON-2-large.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Power.Starz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/18/power-season-2-premiere-date_n_6897508.html

Finally watched the season 2 premier.They definitely give time for letting the stories play itself out. My only surprise was Simon (the club owner I think), still reaching out to Ghost after what went down with his club. The way Ghost was at the end of last season when he told Lobos that he was going to be the best drug dealer made me think that Ghost was simply through with the club scene.

I also noticed Kannan told is son that he had been locked up for 10 years. I would like to know more about the circumstances of him being locked up and also Tasha's background and how she helped Ghost on the come up.

Empire is very entertaining for me but Power is a little more realistic.

Finally watched the season 2 premier.They definitely give time for letting the stories play itself out. My only surprise was Simon (the club owner I think), still reaching out to Ghost after what went down with his club. The way Ghost was at the end of last season when he told Lobos that he was going to be the best drug dealer made me think that Ghost was simply through with the club scene.

I also noticed Kannan told is son that he had been locked up for 10 years. I would like to know more about the circumstances of him being locked up and also Tasha's background and how she helped Ghost on the come up.

Empire is very entertaining for me but Power is a little more realistic.

You can't build Empires without Power - LMAO..

I would like to see this told as well.

They need to re-cast 50 cents, the guy can't act and he talks like Mike Tyson. Also they need to re-cast Ghost's wife (Tasha), she can't act and she looks like Sherri Shepherd. When I saw that dark thigh lying in the bed trying to look sexy, it made me sick! That's why Ghost is playing around on her, she ain't no Beyoncé.

Last edited:
This show is true to it's title!

Great father and son moment tonight.

Tommy's girl must have a death wish.

Reactions: J C
A truly American theme: Get the negro in debt, sabotage so he can't get out of debt, put someone less competent over him, learn what he knows, then kick him to the curb.

I'm curious to see how they spin this: will James find a legitimate way out or will Ghost have to do his thing? Is he the tragic black Michael Corleone?

They need to re-cast 50 cents, the guy can't act and he talks like Mike Tyson. Also they need to re-cast Ghost's wife (Tasha), she can't act and she looks like Sherri Shepherd. When I saw that dark thigh lying in the bed trying to look sexy, it made me sick! That's why Ghost is playing around on her, she ain't no Beyoncé.
I only agree with you about 50 cent. It was cool when he appeared sporadically but now that he is in more scenes.... yeah, I didn't know if it is his character Kannan that I don't like or his acting but I am getting kind of annoyed with him. Maybe his is doing exactly what his character is supposed to do which is to make us not like him?

There were some photos MTO leaked with the Lala sex scene. MAN I will be glued to the TV Saturday.

Ok, I'm lost as in I have now idea where the writers are going with all of this drama.

They have Ghost in every unimaginable situation. If he were at a chessboard, his opponent would be on his every move. In order for him to stay in the game, someone will have to be sacrificed. There is no way of getting around it.

In other words, the simple question is, who will Ghost play to get ahead and stay on top of the game or who is going to die? Tommy or Angie?

Ok, I'm lost as in I have now idea where the writers are going with all of this drama.

They have Ghost in every unimaginable situation. If he were at a chessboard, his opponent would be on his every move. In order for him to stay in the game, someone will have to be sacrificed. There is no way of getting around it.

In other words, the simple question is, who will Ghost play to get ahead and stay on top of the game or who is going to die? Tommy or Angie?

Good questions...

Damn good questions.

Tommy Girlfriend is annoying as hell...smh, wish she would have died (her character that is)

Kanan is making power moves.

Ghost needs to get his mind right.

Tommy is on the clock!

D Wade look a like is playing with fire.

Tasha is a straight "G", she pulled the piece out like "Whaaaat"!

take-notes-o.gif

Last edited:
Kanan (Fiddy) is seriously trying to replace ghost and is a straight monster in them streets.

50no.gif

Enjoying this season. Ghost has put everything together now. Look for more bodies to drop and for ghost to do the dropping.

Back