‘Power' Season 2 Premieres June 6

....but as for the phone situation...are you guys sure that Ghost is not one step ahead of Angela and it just hasn't been revealed? I ask this because in earlier episodes, Tasha reminded Ghost that he was slipping with the handling of his phone.

Angie can't use any information she gets off Ghost's phone because she 'illegally' obtained that information..so it wouldn't hold up in court..

Man I be glad when they kill Shawn ass..dayum this dude can't act to save his life smh Lol

I'm willing to bet Ghost has a 2nd phone.

He got that second phone. Angela should have stayed in her car while tailing Ghost. He's in the bally store and the EMS vehicles pass by her while she's outside on the phone.

He got that second phone. Angela should have stayed in her car while tailing Ghost. He's in the bally store and the EMS vehicles pass by her while she's outside on the phone.
Yep. He got that new phone and she realizes that he played her.

So how was it?:D

CLX85elUsAASc0Q.png

Shawn needs to die.

Yeah, but at this point I don't know if he will. Like Kanan said "Man, Stevie Wonder can see y'all fukkin" :D

So, off the top Ghost knows that Shawn is smashing Tasha and he does not care because he is smashing Angie.

Ghost will always stay 10 steps ahead of these cats.

The last two episodes will be epic!

EJ46aYf.gif

I think a couple of the most intriguing story lines will be Greg and if he knows or suspects that Jamie is Ghost. I also think that Dre aka Thugged Out Chris Brown is rogue or undercover.

The producer of Power shares that Saturday night's episode was originally supposed to be the finale of season 2. One thing I was right about all along, the writers have intentionally let each episode play out like a chess game. If you haven't seen it yet, don't click on the link.

http://www.starz.com/originals/power/video/388f0fab5e4e47a690aa9f3a64d93091

So now Jamie has all that money? He is more in danger now than he was before unless he can become a "Ghost" and disappear. Very very clever on the writers part. very clever....

With him setting Tommy and Lobos up, his enemy status has just tripled. Now Tommy isn't going to trust him, so that means he teams up with Kannan now.

I don't see anything coming between Ghost and Tommy, not even Angela. Kansan is going to try and turn him, but it's going to backfire on him.

I'm still trying to figure how Ghost got ghost?

With him setting Tommy and Lobos up, his enemy status has just tripled. Now Tommy isn't going to trust him, so that means he teams up with Kannan now.
But check it out, Ghost has an advantage over everyone now. He just has to be careful in how he moves. For example:

If Tommy realizes it was Ghost who set him up and and tried to get back at him, all Ghost has to do is let Angie know where Holly is at and Tommy is done.

We already figured that he will get his club back through Stern's wife. Done deal there...

At this point, I don't see anything that Angie would have on Ghost..done deal. There is something that is about to be revealed with her agent ex-boyfriend. I guess we will see how that plays out in the next two episodes.

It is just Kannan. Ghost clearly knows the deal with Shawn and how he has been an mole for his pops. And of course knows Kannan has been trying to get back at him for a minute...but that is the only situation that I can't figure how it will play out....Shawn is supposedly going to take his pops advice and kills Ghost. I can't really see that happening but...

Even Tasha whom so many people was all excited about in the last couple of episodes now has no control over Ghost. What Ghost does need to do is watch her back his children so they won't be used against him...

...just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Good question?

What if Ghost had shared with Tommy that Lobos was trying to have him killed and that the whole thing was a set up to kill them both? That could explain how Lobos bodyguard ended up with a bullet. Tommy was just ready.

But then again, maybe Tommy didn't know the feds where going to bust the whole thing. If he did, he would not have reacted the way he did when he saw Angie or in next week's preview, he would not have asked the Lawyer, who sent you?

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing. Remember when Ghost visited the attorney that told him he was buying his ex wife pills and coke so he could have visitation with his son. Ghost told him if that got out to the Bar association, he could be disbarred.

I don't think Tommy knew that was a part of the plan, unless they write that in the next episode.

....but as for the phone situation...are you guys sure that Ghost is not one step ahead of Angela and it just hasn't been revealed? I ask this because in earlier episodes, Tasha reminded Ghost that he was slipping with the handling of his phone.

Exactly. Tommy had to take the fall so she could get laxed(somewhat). Also, do you see how this kind of throws a loop in Kanan's plan because he thinks Tommy and Ghost are trying to take him out.

with lobos in jail there's no connect for Kanan to try to meet up with to take ghost & tommy out. its going to be interesting how the coup kanan started has now fallen apart...or has it!?!

next episode preview...

Last edited:
with lobos in jail there's no connect for Kanan to try to meet up with to take ghost & tommy out. its going to be interesting how the coup kanan started has now fallen apart...or has it!?!

next episode preview...

I'm thinking Kanan's plan is falling apart. Now I think Shawn is going to try to pick Ghost for more info, KNOWING Ghost doesn't trust Shawn.

He'll give him a bone to give to Kannan.

Kannan is finished. His worker is ready to get off the street and he went to Ghost to get off the streets for his daughter. Ghost is going to use that to help get Kannan again. Kannan don't have "ANY" connects and since Lobos is in jail now, who is he going to use to convince the others to aid or join him? They're going to turn on Kannan so quick. Hell, Kannan can't even offer his worker anything. Not even a safe place off the corner.

Back