MoT #65 Biden's Black Female Supreme Court Justice Charade

My solution is to stay away and focus on Economics. Because, the political game has been working for us.

I think after being in this country for 400 years, someone other than you thought of doing this. What happens when the Feds, state, etc., come after you for whatever? Now you need political influence.

How about the Arabs in Detroit, or the many Asians across the country?

They have their own countries with deep pockets that supply goods. Y'all keep crying about an Asian bill. Asian countries are major trading partners which can influence our government.

The right wing has been trashing Mexicans. Have they got a bill?

I think after being in this country for 400 years, someone other than you thought of doing this. What happens when the Feds, state, etc., come after you for whatever? Now you need political influence.

They have their own countries with deep pockets that supply goods. Y'all keep crying about an Asian bill. Asian countries are major trading partners which can influence our government.

The right wing has been trashing Mexicans. Have they got a bill?

Stop deflecting! If the Democrats had the House and Senate. They would still feed that bullshyt to you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The entire process has devolved to grandstanding.
276133581_10160296502629407_2251582888927146936_n.jpg

They have been hostile to her from the jump. I was tripping when she mentioned Ted as her classmate and remembering him from Harvard then he said I don't know you like that, just shamelessly hostile for no reason.

Who is the President, now? You Biden-sexuals will do anything to protect white zaddy from the truth.

I just wish white Democrats would do the same for black people instead of treating them like a bunch of damn kids.

And what are they SUPPOSE to do in Chicago??

Jedi Order 66? Execute every gang member?
Go to every black female and FORCE them to get with educated black men instead of Pookie and Ray Ray?
Point guns at unruly black kids in school?
Post guards at EVERY business?
Put Chasity belts on girls so they can't get knocked up?

What are they suppose to do? They can put jobs, new schools and new whatever in the hood and guess what happens? NOTHING changes.
Because you have not removed who is the issue. Folks who promote and enforce victimhood in the hood.
Other races do NOT play with their dead weight.

We have a black woman trying to make history and is qualified. WAY more than the last 2 who got approved and she is getting full blown disrespected.
And got folks defending that.

Black Republicans are the enemy. Never fool yourself. These black Republicans today have a depp self country backwoods hatred in their souls. You never heard Colin Powell type black Republicans put down other black people like these self hated black Republicans today. They are true sellouts and koons. Don't let their wasteful energy get near you. It's toxic.

Other races do NOT play with their dead weight.
You clearly don’t have the range or being performatively obtuse on purpose.

Hundreds of white people breached the fucking US Capitol because a racist ass POTUS told them do, and many of them are being defended by other white people and even called victims by some politicians. So save that rabbit ass anti-Black bullshit for Reddit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Black Republicans are the enemy. Never fool yourself. These black Republicans today have a depp self country backwoods hatred in their souls. You never heard Colin Powell type black Republicans put down other black people like these self hated black Republicans today. They are true sellouts and koons. Don't let their wasteful energy get near you. It's toxic.

Were you a fan of Colin Powell? Or did you view him as a sellout and c**n? Just asking.

If the Democrats have the House and Senate. They would still feed you bullshit and lies.

The minute, you don't vote straight Democrat, or worship Christianity. You are ostracized in our community. As if, those two things have not brought our community down to it's knees.

Just remember, they gave Ukrainian government close to 14,000,000,000 with no-strings-attached. Meanwhile, they sent the Haitians back home with nothing.

If President Biden hand-picked this woman. I would be very afraid as a decent black man.
View: https://youtu.be/We6Qr9-dDn8

My rule of thumb:

No black person at any high level government job (Congress, Cabinet, etc) will have any measurable amount of pro-black in them ESPECIALLY if Jim Crow Joe handpicks you. It's 2022 and we still love symbolism way too much over tangibles

Google how she screwed black Lockheed martin plaintiffs out of a lawsuit they won and all she had to do was sign off on it

Were you a fan of Colin Powell? Or did you view him as a sellout and c**n? Just asking.

I have been following politics for decades. I didn't start just because Obama came into office like 70% of today's black Republicans. Having a black president bought out the self hatred in many black people. I have been following politics since Ronald Reagan started running for office.

If the Democrats have the House and Senate. They would still feed you bullshit and lies.

The minute, you don't vote straight Democrat, or worship Christianity. You are ostracized in our community. As if, those two things have not brought our community down to it's knees.

Just remember, they gave Ukrainian government close to 14,000,000,000 with no-strings-attached. Meanwhile, they sent the Haitians back home with nothing.
You and the rest of the misinformed crew need to do better at reading and getting comprehension skills. The money in that budget is mostly for weapons. That money is to stop our troops from going over to Europe to fight. It's not hard to take anything and run with it. Yet that's what's you so called new age black woke political folks do. Once again you need to talk to God about your problem with him. That's a personal choice of yours. It's getting a little old hearing about you battle with him

My rule of thumb:

No black person at any high level government job (Congress, Cabinet, etc) will have any measurable amount of pro-black in them ESPECIALLY if Jim Crow Joe handpicks you. It's 2022 and we still love symbolism way too much over tangibles

Google how she screwed black Lockheed martin plaintiffs out of a lawsuit they won and all she had to do was sign off on it
Jesus Christ do you read the board? I explained why she did that. You just like these other folks keep talking about it. I worked there. We were getting screwed over. They wanted the employees to give up their matching money on 401Ks and retirement benefits. It's not that hard brother. Stop running with lies just because you see it on the internet. The settlement for each person would have been less than 10K. Most of the people who have retired or got bought out got over 100k. Do the math. It's not hard to see why she did what she did

I have been following politics for decades. I didn't start just because Obama came into office like 70% of today's black Republicans. Having a black president bought out the self hatred in many black people. I have been following politics since Ronald Reagan started running for office.
Answer my question brother.

Back