Ukraine War

.... my own easier explanations if you were a fan of, "The Wire" Season 3:

Vladimir Putin=Avon Barksdale <---wants all the territory (or corners) like this peeps/crews did when they were in their prime..

Ukraine=Marlo Stansfield <---would rather stand alone (got other ideas)

U.S. & N.A.T.O.= Prop Joe & The Co-op <----wants Ukraine to keep it's territory (corners) and then join with them (provide extra muscle and other resources at their benefit) in the future...

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As a new generation Cold Warrior I am praying that this has a ripple affect the coup happens in Russia to overthrow Putin's government. If that happens.....WHEW

When I worked at the Pentagon I adapted the beliefs of those who have a strong disdain for Russia.

As a new generation Cold Warrior I am praying that this has a ripple affect the coup happens in Russia to overthrow Putin's government. If that happens.....WHEW

When I worked at the Pentagon I adapted the beliefs of those who have a strong disdain for Russia.
How do you overthrow one of the richest, if not the richest person in the world?

Th
This doesn't seem to be working out like the traitors in the Republican party wanted to. Let's go Brandon 😜
Oh lawd! CEE DOG! My “waiting in the water” Democratic representing brutha! Luv ya bro, but you really believe that it’s the evil Republicans screwing this up huh? 😂

Ok bruh. Good luck to Smokin Joe Biden and his brains in turning back Putin.

How do you overthrow one of the richest, if not the richest person in the world?
Well, Czar Nicholas II (the last czar of Russia) was very rich and he got overthrown. I know Putin will not be overthrown. Different time, different situation, I understand that. But I am just saying.

Th

Oh lawd! CEE DOG! My “waiting in the water” Democratic representing brutha! Luv ya bro, but you really believe that it’s the evil Republicans screwing this up huh? 😂

Ok bruh. Good luck to Smokin Joe Biden and his brains in turning back Putin.
Um you do know that Trump withheld millions of dollars from Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. Trump took the records of the meeting between him and Putin and had them destroyed. I could go on and on. This situation has nothing to do with Biden.

This is not going to end well for Putin as these other nations that neighboring Ukraine are speaking out against him. With his economy in ruins due to this unnecessary war, people close to him with powerful influence will get him to stop because he’s messing with their money too.

The people of Ukraine seem like they are ready to resist. Its going to be tough, but they can make Putin pay a high price for this invasion, its does not appear to be going as smooth as his other takeovers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

This is who they view as a great leader! Amazing!

That guy is a national security threat. He is also a threat to democracy any where in the world. Further, he is delusional and is a danger to having any type of autonomy or influence with this country’s nuclear code.

Um you do know that Trump withheld millions of dollars from Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. Trump took the records of the meeting between him and Putin and had them destroyed. I could go on and on. This situation has nothing to do with Biden.
Brutha CEE! Why oh why do you Dems turn to Trump cards when the heat is on? Dude, nobody is promoting Trump or posted anything about him. This is about what our current dementia having President is has allowed to happen. As I told y’all Dems during the election when y’all acted like Biden was the second coming, Biden and Trump was hard shhht vs soggy shhht. There was no “great pick.”

Democrats hold black folks in a bowl, and pull out race cards when their backs are against the wall. That’s why the “Trump this and Trump that” cards are played when Biden screws up. Brother, I can go on and on as well on how Smokin Joe’s brains has allowed Russia to be in this position as well. However, I won’t because it will turn into a non deserved “why are you defending Trump” thread instead of what it really should be. This attack could have been prevented.

Putin knows weakness, and Joe is weak. Keep chasing the dream bro. This man is clueless and is going to weaken our military and global respect once again. Putin has no respect for Biden if you didn’t get the memo. You can sit back and think these sanctions are going to stop this man from putting together a mini/fake USSR if you want to.

I am glad this guy won’t win another term.

This is who they view as a great leader! Amazing!

Republicans don’t view him as a “great leader.” CEE, you are only paying attention to poor southern hillbillies if you believe that. The progressive conservative world knows that Trump, (who is really a true Democratic), is a nut case. However, he is “smarter” that Slow Joe and demanded more respect from the Super Powers.

Poor Russia. They are showing how weak they are. Republicans just knew Russia would wipe Ukraine out in minutes. Yes Russia might win, but they are getting embarrassed by a military not even 1/3 of it's size.

CEE? What’s new about this? Come on bro! Russia has power, respect, ammunition, nuclear will, and massive numbers. However, their ground game, troops and hand to hand fighting game has always sucked!! It’s been that way in every major war. Russia has always proved the size matters, and lucky horseshoes work for them. Bro, Russia can’t fight! Hell, if it wasn’t for the Russian Winter, they would have lost WWII 😂.

I expected to hear about Russia’s sloppiness in this invasion. They have spit and run history. However, the cards are usually lined up in their favor. Smokin Joe has given them the card table.

That guy is a national security threat. He is also a threat to democracy any where in the world. Further, he is delusional and is a danger to having any type of autonomy or influence with this country’s nuclear code.
Let's not forget, his kids could pass the background check to get the lowest security clearance.
Republicans don’t view him as a “great leader.” CEE, you are only paying attention to poor southern hillbillies if you believe that. The progressive conservative world knows that Trump, (who is really a true Democratic), is a nut case. However, he is “smarter” that Slow Joe and demanded more respect from the Super Powers.
You are wrong and you know full well that the average Republican views Trump as the second coming and a great leader, Trump himself said he was smarter then the U.S Military generals and knew more about ISIS and his base agreed with him. Fox News even pushes that same narrative. Explain how Trump demands more from the other Super Powers, because again, the only ones spouting this narrative are Trump, the Conservative media, conservative politicians, the Trump kids, and people who hide behind avatars and pseudonyms on social media.

Let's not forget, his kids could pass the background check to get the lowest security clearance.

You are wrong and you know full well that the average Republican views Trump as the second coming and a great leader, Trump himself said he was smarter then the U.S Military generals and knew more about ISIS and his base agreed with him. Fox News even pushes that same narrative. Explain how Trump demands more from the other Super Powers, because again, the only ones spouting this narrative are Trump, the Conservative media, conservative politicians, the Trump kids, and people who hide behind avatars and pseudonyms on social media.

Don’t let poor southern hillbillies confuse your judgment of the GOP. Republicans do not view Trump as the second coming. Fox News is entertainment bro. Nothing more.

Back