MoT #65 Biden's Black Female Supreme Court Justice Charade

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A supreme court justice is not symbolic. That’s one of the most important governmental positions in this country. I can make an argument that it is more valuable than the presidency.
No. It's just another symbolic gestures towards black people.

I need a check cut for reparations.

How about he give the whites more access to opioids then. He did say this is for racial equality right. Jim Crow Joe needs to reverse the efforts the federal government did to get the YT people off of opioids and put them back on it. Since he wants us to have better and cleaner tools to use crack. It would be fair to give them access too and better ways to abuse it too.

I agree it is very amazing that that administration would rather spend 30 millions dollars to give the crackheads in our community more crack pipes to smoke more crack and create government ran trap houses? Instead of using that money to get our people clean and back on their feet, get them jobs, and housing. However Jim Crow Joe wants to be Ronald Regan and further flood our neighborhoods with the tools to get us strung out of our minds.

I am strongly against this because when I was a boy my crackhead uncle murdered my grandmother just to steal some money out her purse for crack and I be damned I will just go along with this.

There is not enough mental gymnastics in the world that could justify this madness.

But what do I know I'm just some handkerchief hat that won't go along with this evil anti black agenda.

So let me go ahead and answer the obvious comebacks .

Well Well what about the republicans? I mean the republicans are bad too.

Answer: Yes they are but you don't vote for them you vote democrat how about holding the people you vote for accountable.

How about he give the whites more access to opioids then. He did say this is for racial equality right. Jim Crow Joe needs to reverse the efforts the federal government did to get the YT people off of opioids and put them back on it.
Similar programs already exist or are in the works for opioid users.

And Biden never said the crack pipe program was for racial equality, either (That bad faith right-wing media machine got some folks in a chokehold).

The provision of safer smoking supplies did not have as its purpose advancing the cause of racial equity. Rather, its purpose was, quite logically, to reduce harm and infection among existing drug users. However, the grant description did state that priority would be given to applicants who serve communities that are historically underserved. In other words, the grant’s terms encouraged recipients to advance racial equity while working for harm reduction, not the other way round — a crucial distinction which many outlets got wrong.

Similar programs already exist or are in the works for opioid users.

And Biden never said the crack pipe program was for racial equality, either (That bad faith right-wing media machine got some folks in a chokehold).

The provision of safer smoking supplies did not have as its purpose advancing the cause of racial equity. Rather, its purpose was, quite logically, to reduce harm and infection among existing drug users. However, the grant description did state that priority would be given to applicants who serve communities that are historically underserved. In other words, the grant’s terms encouraged recipients to advance racial equity while working for harm reduction, not the other way round — a crucial distinction which many outlets got wrong.
Bottom line 30 million dollars investment to distribute crack pipes to "underserve communities" to encourage racial equity. While in the article you posted show how they are going to curb opioids.

6 Billion for Afgans
Hate crime bill with a 50 million package for Asians
Crack pipes for blacks

Please give me a reason why should I vote for this man again. Im really trying to find one.

Bottom line 30 million dollars investment to distribute crack pipes to "underserve communities" to encourage racial equity. While in the article you posted show how they are going to curb opioids.

6 Billion for Afgans
Hate crime bill with a 50 million package for Asians
Crack pipes for blacks

Please give me a reason why should I vote for this man again. Im really trying to find one.
The racial equity part is only mentioned to ensure that certain communities have the resources to assist people part of these programs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Democrats have fleecing us since the 1960's. It's crazy, our ancestors died for the right-to-vote, and we keep giving our vote away without anything in return.

If Jim Crow Joe said the N-word. We would probably laugh it, and say he is senile. But, when you want to be accepted, instead of respected. This will always be the result.

We bash NCAT and Hampton for leaving The MEAC. But, we are not any different with our love for the DEMOCRATS.

The racial equity part is only mentioned to ensure that certain communities have the resources to assist people part of these programs.
I get what you are saying. The thing for me is paying 30 million for crack pipes to put in the community. To me this is the lowest of the low. That could be a reparations package. Or at least a program to people on crack get help. They want to keep us on the junk.

I get what you are saying. The thing for me is paying 30 million for crack pipes to put in the community. To me this is the lowest of the low. That could be a reparations package. Or at least a program to people on crack get help. They want to keep us on the junk.
The Biden administration isn't "paying for crack pipes." It's only being disingenuously framed that way to intentionally distort the program's purpose, which is to prevent people from dying of drug overdoses and help people get access to health care they wouldn't other receive any other way.

President Biden needs some BIG wins or its going to be a wrap in 2024. The Republicans don't care about reality or logic, Trump has them on lock.
Man, I'm so tired of Alabama Republicans still saying they support Trump's agenda, his administration, or that they have Trump's support.
Never in my years of following politics have I ever heard politicians holding on to a former president.

Back