2021 SWAC Championship Game Picks

DallasCowboyGirl

The Olympian
SWAC Championship Game Pick
The Time Is Central Standard

*SWAC (1 Games):

Saturday – December 4, 2021

Prairie View A&M U. @ Jackson St. U. 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN2) *(S. Championship - Jackson, MS)

Good Luck & Travel Grace To All!

Note:
Competition rules are as follows 1.) Because there are so many of you I need you to clearly make your picks as I have put them as far as names go so there is no mistakes on my part in scoring 2.) All picks must be in on Thursday games at least 15 minutes before game start on Saturday games all picks should be in one hour before start of first game of the day, if the thread happens to still be open and you pick after the start of the first game(s) your pick(s) for those game(s) is voided. 3.) Scoring will be posted by the following Monday each week (I do try to get them done on Sunday’s but sometime I travel and I be tired just like the rest of you & I don’t get paid to do this so be patient and kind to me). 4.) I will also post the next week’s pick between Sunday at Noon and the latest Monday Noon so no need to stress on that either.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
THEE best Urban University in THEE world. THEE home that produced 4 extraordinary players in the Hall of Fame. 3 Black College National Championships. 16 Swac Championships (soon to be 17). 8 Divisional Titles. The current FCS leader in attendance

THEE one and only THEE👁💙 Jackson State University Tigers....

you gonna learn GIF by Bounce

Y’all gonna learn on Saturday!!!

PVAMU!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Gott dangit bah I just got a hard on!!!!

Preach it! Preach it!

This PV-possum bull coach does is about getting on my last nerve but we will compete Saturday.

THEE Prairie View A&M University of Texas will prevail. Your 2021-2022 SWAC football champions.
Idk man Dooley did something in Mississippi cause Mississippi hasn’t been good to him this year… fuss … Alcorn… then … Valley (so proud of them *sheds tear*) …, and Thee ain’t underestimating , ain’t playing with y’all, and will be prepared for all out war on this fine December 4th … my fraternities founders day. 06! To the good bruhs! 🤙🏾

*SWAC (1 Games):

Prairie View A&M U. @ Jackson St. U. 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN2) *(S. Championship - Jackson, MS)

Note:
Competition rules are as follows 1.) Because there are so many of you I need you to clearly make your picks as I have put them as far as names go so there is no mistakes on my part in scoring 2.) All picks must be in on Thursday games at least 15 minutes before game start on Saturday games all picks should be in one hour before start of first game of the day, if the thread happens to still be open and you pick after the start of the first game(s) your pick(s) for those game(s) is voided. 3.) Scoring will be posted by the following Monday each week (I do try to get them done on Sunday’s but sometime I travel and I be tired just like the rest of you & I don’t get paid to do this so be patient and kind to me). 4.) I will also post the next week’s pick between Sunday at Noon and the latest Monday Noon so no need to stress on that either.
JSU

*SWAC (1 Games):

Note:

Back