2021 SWAC Championship Game Picks

Happy Joy GIF

Prairie View A&M U. @ Jackson St. U. 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN2) *(S. Championship - Jackson, MS)

You can't drop 3 in a row bro right before the championship game. That's a recipe for disaster lol
Bruh, Dooley told us.... "I than built a team to win the SWAC championship."

What he forgot to inform the masses was he could care the hell less about everything else. His "smug" durn't rubbed off on all of us, until Beverly Hills rich Grambling and New York-New York rich Southern come calling w/ their offer of $750,000-$800,000 to lure him away after 12/31/2021.

Bruh, Dooley told us.... "I than built a team to win the SWAC championship."

What he forgot to inform the masses was he could care the hell less about everything else. His "smug" durn't rubbed off on all of us, until Beverly Hills rich Grambling and New York-New York rich Southern come calling w/ their offer of $750,000-$800,000 to lure him away after 12/31/2021.
Well dayum 😆
It's gonna be a good one

I heard it's a done deal. SU Athletics budgeted $800M + for facility/campus wide upgrades, which includes a new indoor practice facility, that he wants AND y'all are offering him a starting base salary of $400,000.
Yea we gave him a deal but it's not done. We will interviewing process starting Saturday with Dooley.

Yea we gave him a deal but it's not done. We will interviewing process starting Saturday with Dooley.
So, you're pulling for the team who is against coach Dooley?

What's your angle bruh? I need to know if I can bring one of these extra purple shirts to put on your muscular azz come Saturday.

So, you're pulling for the team who is against coach Dooley?

What's your angle bruh? I need to know if I can bring one of these extra purple shirts to put on your muscular azz come Saturday.
I'm pulling for the home team which is j st. But I'm a business man. Like i stated, we will start the interviewing process Saturday. If Dooley wins that's a plus for him in the interviewing process not saying he will get the job at Southern but a win would help.

No need for a purple shirt, my home state school already took care of you. That wouldn't bring good luck for your school if i wore it.

I'm pulling for the home team which is j st. But I'm a business man. Like i stated, we will start the interviewing process Saturday. If Dooley wins that's a plus for him in the interviewing process not saying he will get the job at Southern but a win would help.

No need for a purple shirt, my home state school already took care of you. That wouldn't bring good luck for your school if i wore it.
Oh, you still salty from SU homecoming.

I understand.

Back