2021 SWAC Championship Game Picks

Bruh, Dooley told us.... "I than built a team to win the SWAC championship."

What he forgot to inform the masses was he could care the hell less about everything else. His "smug" durn't rubbed off on all of us, until Beverly Hills rich Grambling and New York-New York rich Southern come calling w/ their offer of $750,000-$800,000 to lure him away after 12/31/2021.
I dare Panthro to make a championship pick, in fact I double dare you

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
*SWAC (1 Games):

Saturday – December 4, 2021

Prairie View A&M U. @ Jackson St. U. 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN2) *(S. Championship - Jackson, MS)

SWAC Championship Game Pick

*SWAC (1 Games):

Saturday – December 4, 2021

Prairie View A&M U. @ Jackson St. U. - Gotta Roll with the JSU Tigers...

Prairie View A&M U. @ Jackson St. U. 3:00 pm (TV-ESPN2) *(S. Championship - Jackson, MS)

Last edited:
Bewild 😐 *snatches your bandwagon card for one game* THEE did right by you and this how you do her…see… this must be what womens be talking about when they say men ain’t sh🤬t … in the words of Prime take the knife out our backs bewild… 💔

Bruh, THEE Prairie View A&M University has been good to me mang. But, gosh darnit, THEE Jackson State University has given me a LOT of what I wanted. :(

Lawd....

Bewild 😐 *snatches your bandwagon card for one game* THEE did right by you and this how you do her…see… this must be what womens be talking about when they say men ain’t sh🤬t … in the words of Prime take the knife out our backs bewild… 💔
THEE JSU is like that woman that knows that Panthro ain't no good but date him anyway because THEE can change him, as Kevin Samuels woud say "look at your outcomes!"

THEE JSU is like that woman that knows that Panthro ain't no good but date him anyway because THEE can change him, as Kevin Samuels woud say "look at your outcomes!"
But Kevin Samuel’s also told PV to rate herself 1 to 10 but you can’t use 7, and she said 10 …. Kevin Samuel’s said she not even mediocre 😒 THEE is a hot catch… how dare you 😭

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back