SWAC Coaches on the Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better leave Melvin Spears where he is. He will sink your program even further in the ground. He couldn't make it but one season at Alcorn.
True. Spears was given a decent team, on the upswing, and totally destroyed it less than a year. Mistreatment of players (including a starting quarterback that ended up transferring to a FBS school (South Alabama). Spears is a good assistant coach, but he does not need to be in charge of anything.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Eley & the coaching staff have to be shown the door.. President Ross and AD Cable it is time to pull the plug.. Hornet Nation deserves better!!!

Yep, Bama St whole coaching staff should be relieved. The defense wasn’t even good with all the talent they have. I wish AAMU had the DL and Secondary you all have, terrible coaching all the way around!

Before the season I said it was Eley and now it just seems like the inevitable

Gamble's seat ain't hot this year but next year he'll be in Eley's seat if they have another season like now

Grambling might as well start searching now then lol

Grambling might have a solid defense but I trust PV's offense a lot more than Grambling's. As an alum of a school with an anemic offense, all you can do is hope it gets better as the season goes along (13 point improvement from game 1 to 2 despite a two week break)

Call me Nostradamous lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back