SWAC Announces 2021 Preseason All-SWAC Football Team and Predicted Order of Finish

INTRA-CONFERENCE TRANSFER FORM SWAC 22.19282.33

On behalf of Mr Kobe Dillon from __Southern University__ to Prairie View A&M University.

stay high GIF

Not one time did they stop SU from running between the tackles . They stopped the stupid end arounds and then other cute stuff he decided to do. Early in the season I told y’all Skelton was our best option. We never needed Skelton to be a great passer. Dude only lost to Alcorn as a starter and UAPB in the spring.
Sorry to inform you that PV actually STOPPED Dillion

Vs PV
Kobe Dillion 12 Carries 4.7 yds per carry total 56 yards

Previous game

Kobe Dillion 14 Carries 19 yds per carry total 267 yards

At some point you have to realize we actually beat su

Vs PV

Previous game

He still dranked from homecoming. smh

He's definitely a homer but let me shut my ass up before he get angry and go get his cyber-gat and start popping 'round heah.

We have the best Online by far. The coaches have to play towards our strength point blank period. Look at our rush yards compared to everyone else’s. Nobody has Stopped SU from running. Our OC stopped us last week not PV. We have a RB that is averaging 9.3 yards a carry and you have him on the bench smh.
So y'all forgot to win again? I told y'all early in the week you were getting over150 yards rushing. Your rushing yards are what they are because your QB's cant pass worth a sh*t and look at the teams y'all played before you went against our defense.

He played, but didn’t get enough carries. Anyone who saw that game saw what PV never stopped us from doing.
You continue to amaze me with your lack of football knowledge. We had 8-9 guys in the box and dared your QB/OC to throw the ball. The problem is, without some sort of gadget play, you can't drop back and pass the ball. Your WR's don't have the speed to break away and create any type of separation. Your running game is sadly all you have to rely on.

Not one time did they stop SU from running between the tackles . They stopped the stupid end arounds and then other cute stuff he decided to do. Early in the season I told y’all Skelton was our best option. We never needed Skelton to be a great passer. Dude only lost to Alcorn as a starter and UAPB in the spring.
Are we watching the same Southern football team? Those "stupid end arounds and other cute stuff" are how you scored most of your TDs against Valley, McNeese, and sTu. It wasn't until you faced a bad UAPB defense who runs Cover 0 that you got all those yards from Dillon between the tackles (he went untouched on all of them). All that did was mask your offensive weaknesses.

You continue to amaze me with your lack of football knowledge. We had 8-9 guys in the box and dared your QB/OC to throw the ball. The problem is, without some sort of gadget play, you can't drop back and pass the ball. Your WR's don't have the speed to break away and create any type of separation. Your running game is sadly all you have to rely on.
When PV played SU in years past y’all had 8-9 in the box and didn’t stop us from running. Look at the tape. Y’all stopped Dillion 1 time for a short loss between the tackles. Simms is our best back with Dillion #2. Simms just back from injury.

Vs PV

Previous game

I said between the tackles . All our runs wasn’t between the tackles.

Back