A&M

Damariun

Yall ever heard the saying “A hard head make a soft ass”. Y’all defense still let anybody score on them. Offense is soft, no physicality at all. Y’all promo video for HC had is in there more than y’all. We finna beat y’all ass to death.

Yall ever heard the saying “A hard head make a soft ass”. Y’all defense still let anybody score on them. Offense is soft, no physicality at all. Y’all promo video for HC had is in there more than y’all. We finna beat y’all ass to death.
Doubt it! we kicking jasson steak 2 sleep....and yes y'all were in the promo for a few clips but Alumni complained about that dumb sh!t! Have fun finding hotel rooms..y'all a little bit late on that lil roll call...maybe y'all can find an open field to camp out in...glad our alumni groups jumped on that in june😭🤣💀

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We bout to break EVERY thing on A&M campus. Their QB, HeadCoach, grills, spirits, Homecoming, ass, etc.... EVERY THING!!!
No y'all not lol you will get shot up trying to pull any of that! I want to see who will be dumb enough to try it in our tailgate and get their ass beat up...matter fact stand on the bike corner and try it😭🤣💀

Doubt it! we kicking jasson steak 2 sleep....and yes y'all were in the promo for a few clips but Alumni complained about that dumb sh!t! Have fun finding hotel rooms..y'all a little bit late on that lil roll call...maybe y'all can find an open field to camp out in...glad our alumni groups jumped on that in june😭🤣💀
I just want to thank y’all in advance for being so generous and giving us 2 Homecoming’s. Y’all aite in my book😂

I just want to thank y’all in advance for being so generous and giving us 2 Homecoming’s. Y’all aite in my book😂
2nd homecoming? you might want to figure out how to get off campus after the game ain't nobody up here feeling y'all like that lol....I can see some of y'all right now trying to wander around our tailgate and folks telling y'all to get the fuck on lol

2nd homecoming? you might want to figure out how to get off campus after the game ain't nobody up here feeling y'all like that lol....I can see some of y'all right now trying to wander around our tailgate and folks telling y'all to get the fuck on lol
Listen you talking to the wrong fan base lol. Better leave it at the football game and the band. I’ll be mad too though. Whole city finna be BLUE

Listen you talking to the wrong fan base lol. Better leave it at the football game and the band. I’ll be mad too though. Whole city finna be BLUE
dude y'all not scaring anyone up here with that dumb takeover talk lol..seriously I feel bad for y'all coming up here thinking shit gone be hospitable...folks ain't hearing that silly shit y'all be talking. Our fans don't even want a relationship with y'all so like I said you might as well figure out the best route off campus and out of Huntsville lol.

you not that dumb....

brian regan what GIF

Who you calling dumb?

dude y'all not scaring anyone up here with that dumb takeover talk lol..seriously I feel bad for y'all coming up here thinking shit gone be hospitable...folks ain't hearing that silly shit y'all be talking. Our fans don't even want a relationship with y'all so like I said you might as well figure out the best route off campus and out of Huntsville lol.
Man I don’t give a damn about no Huntsville. Never have and never will. Y’all just be ready to catch this ass whooping with that sorry defense.

Man I don’t give a damn about no Huntsville. Never have and never will. Y’all just be ready to catch this ass whooping with that sorry defense.
who said you did?..you talking bout some wrong fanbase blah blah..I'm telling you no one give a damn about y'all fanbase here..this ain't dilapidated Jackson

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
who said you did?..you talking bout some wrong fanbase blah blah..I'm telling you no one give a damn about y'all fanbase here..this ain't dilapidated Jackson
In other news . You need to be a practice with them. Y’all gone need as much strength as y’all can get.

Back