A&M

On the Swac conference call Coach Maynor said he hurt his ankle getting off the bus and if Coach Sanders had a extra scooter he could use.....

Driving On My Way GIF

Dear A&M: There are a few things I've been wanting to get off my chest for a few years now and I hope y'all will attend to these issues promptly, as in by Saturday! #1. Please remove them damn stadium speakers off the track field directly in front of the JSU side of your Stadium!!
Thanks in Advance! :cool:

Dear A&M: There are a few things I've been wanting to get off my chest for a few years now and I hope y'all will attend to these issues promptly, as in by Saturday! #1. Please remove them damn stadium speakers off the track field directly in front of the JSU side of your Stadium!!
Thanks in Advance! :cool:
If they're still there we will be sure not to remove them...thanks

We don't bow down. Your Coach came in the door talking trash and Hill-Eley, Odums, and Maynor responded be kicking JSU's ass on the field. Then your coach went to talking about " wait till next year, y'all know what I got coming".

We don't bow down. Your Coach came in the door talking trash and Hill-Eley, Odums, and Maynor responded be kicking JSU's ass on the field. Then your coach went to talking about " wait till next year, y'all know what I got coming".
Coach Prime has always stated from day 1 you better get him in the spring because he got dawgs coming in the Fall. Y'all sorry arses ain't gone do shyt but take this L this weekend and another one to famu. Your team sucks. All of your hopes and dreams depend on 1 player having a decent game since you don't have a defense that can stop a nose bleed lol. We will finish shattering the Glass grambling has already cracked

Coach Prime has always stated from day 1 you better get him in the spring because he got dawgs coming in the Fall. Y'all sorry arses ain't gone do shyt but take this L this weekend and another one to famu. Your team sucks. All of your hopes and dreams depend on 1 player having a decent game since you don't have a defense that can stop a nose bleed lol. We will finish shattering the Glass grambling has already cracked
We don't bow down!!! Don't forget, JSU had a bye week with extra time to heal and game plan.

This ass whoopin is gonna be EXTRA special!!! Yall make sure to hang around Memorial North @ Huntsville when we're finish kicking yall ass. And don't forget to turn our lights off after the BOOM shut down those fat flag girls across from them.

This ass whoopin is gonna be EXTRA special!!! Yall make sure to hang around Memorial North @ Huntsville when we're finish kicking yall ass. And don't forget to turn our lights off after the BOOM shut down those fat flag girls across from them.
We'll be there telling yall to exit the premises..have fun in traffic sticking out like a sore thumb with all that dull blue on lol

We don't bow down!!! Don't forget, JSU had a bye week with extra time to heal and game plan.
Who have y’all played that has had a winning record or a defense to make life hard up until Gram ? Who is y’all Marquee win ? I’ll wait… take your time…

suspect South Carolina State maybe …. ?
Last place and probably will lose to valley Bethune ?
9th in their division in scoring but put up 37 on that NAIA defense at average & mediocre…

We gone need to start a go fund me for coach primes wheel chair … he gone be crippled awhile longer after he take the good leg and break his foot off in Annie Mae ass…

Last edited:
NEWS BREAK!

I have spoken with the proper authorities concerning the theft of Coach Prime's stolen boom box and wallet. Therefore, all JSU fans will be searched prior to leaving Louis Crews Stadium. We apologize for the delays.

Relaxed Security GIF
Relaxed Security GIF
Relaxed Security GIF

Back