A&M

Who have y’all played that has had a winning record or a defense to make life hard up until Gram ? Who is y’all Marquee win ? I’ll wait… take your time…

suspect South Carolina State maybe …. ?
Last place and probably will lose to valley Bethune ?
9th in their division in scoring but put up 37 on that NAIA defense at average & mediocre…
What does that have to do with anything? We don't create any other school's schedule except ours. Can't help South Carolina State played Clemson and let the third string in the game against BCU when it was well out of hand. Can't help Bethune played FBS and lost to Alabama State. Apparently you have not watched AAMU nor that game against Tuskegee. WE DON'T BOW DOWN!!!

What does that have to do with anything? We don't create any other school's schedule except ours. Can't help South Carolina State played Clemson and let the third string in the game against BCU when it was well out of hand. Can't help Bethune played FBS and lost to Alabama State. Apparently you have not watched AAMU nor that game against Tuskegee. WE DON'T BOW DOWN!!!
Nah, keep that same energy you had in previous years… level of competition and who you beat matters! And y’all don’t have to bow down… we gone whoop you till you lay down.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And you can’t write a post without cussing or getting flustered… but aye opinions 😎
Jasson steak isn't worth a decent sentence lol besides I'm sure you have heard worse living in the dilapidated shithole that is Jackson..no one is flustered at all lol just ready for you to Shut the phugg up😭🤣...GO BULLDOGS

Jasson steak isn't worth a decent sentence lol besides I'm sure you have heard worse living in the dilapidated shithole that is Jackson..no one is flustered at all lol just ready for you to Shut the phugg up😭🤣...GO BULLDOGS
Stop cussing. I know you can do it. I’ll give you a better chance of doing that than winning Saturday… back to the talking down on the city of Jackson thing , but I’m called a broken record and a person that says the same things.. Make it make sense… meanwhile in today’s Alabama news…

Stop cussing. I know you can do it. I’ll give you a better chance of doing that than winning Saturday… back to the talking down on the city of Jackson thing , but I’m called a broken record and a person that says the same things.. Make it make sense… meanwhile in today’s Alabama news…

yep lol this is Jayrob😭🤣💀

THE BULLDOGS ARE NOT BUILT THAT WAY!!!

If Maynor or any AAMU coach asks for a running clock, they will get their ass ran out of Huntsville that day! You got to have some pride in yourself.
You don’t know how your team is really built …, the first challenge from a formidable defense, you guys turned right into puppies.

I for sure didn't see no dayum running clock! I saw them fight to the end and almost pull it out. I know how they're built, you need to turn that around on yourself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The two programs I hate the most.

I hope it rains and messes up the field so the game can be canceled and both of you clown ass schools have to forfeit

Last edited:
We beat you when we were D2 and you were SWAC champs. One of the best teams you had in 90's. 🤣😆
Small time things… y’all got y’all name in these SWAC streets off the success of us and that still holds true to this day… nobody care about no small time school in Huntsville… hell if you took Alabama and Auburn away nobody would still look for you dusty snaggletooth bulldogs lol 😂

Small time things… y’all got y’all name in these SWAC streets off the success of us and that still holds true to this day… nobody care about no small time school in Huntsville… hell if you took Alabama and Auburn away nobody would still look for you dusty snaggletooth bulldogs lol 😂
It still doesn't matter. As long as we hold the title of making JSU "Chief running ⏰". 🤣

Back