So we aren't going to talk about Kwame Brown LOL!!!

He can miss me with his front seat preaching for Trunp-esque politics, though. Also I represent and am friends with actual sociopaths, convicted felons, etc. People talmbout tough this and tough that with Kwame...it's drama and it sells. If you bout that life, then just do it already. Call me...$5k for felonies. Let's get you a deal since you putting it out there you want assault, agg assault, etc lol

Well, all this drama just won't stop will it? I can only watch a little bit here and there but seriously now and at this point, I would really like to see them all get away from the cameras, go somewhere as men, talk, and settle what issues they all have with each other.

...But it doesn't seem like it will happen.

Now Enter: the one and only Judge Joe Brown.....on another note, the last 10 minutes (cause I still could only watch bits and pieces) of what Judge Brown shared with Kwame was good stuff for any young man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2wBX7WrHg

Last edited:

The problem with this situation is that nobody stepped out of line except C Tha God with the family situation. Everybody else has only touched on what has constantly been said about Kwame. He was a first round pick that turned out to be a huge disappointment on every single team he managed to get signed by. People still crack jokes on him because there's not many other players that can take his place.

Kwame can't "win" against Stephen A. Stephen A has a far greater reach and casuals will lean toward him.

I just wish the dude just shuts it down before he says something he can't take back.

SAS that was a murder he did on Kwame. And who is the worst 1st draft pick if Kwame was number 2? Anthony Bennett??

Well, all this drama just won't stop will it? I can only watch a little bit here and there but seriously now and at this point, I would really like to see them all get away from the cameras, go somewhere as men, talk, and settle what issues they all have with each other.

Now Enter: the one and only Judge Joe Brown.....on another note, the last 10 minutes (cause I still could only watch bits and pieces) of what Judge Brown shared with Kwame was good stuff for any young man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2wBX7WrHg

Nope, twenty years to two weeks is not equitable enough for karma. This whole scenario is a good example of why people should live and let live.

Kind of like what Will Smith and Janet Hubert (the 1st Aunt Viv) did. But like you said, I don't see that happening. But you know what @BulldogM.Ed.23, you never know. I never thought that Will and Janet would reconcile, but they did.

So he mad because people offered negative criticism of his ability to perform tasks at work?

this is what all of this is about

Bennett was by far the worst #1 pick of all time. He was out of the league in what... 3 years? At least Kwame did 12 years. Candyman would be right behind him

Etan Thomas has always been a brother with a good head on his shoulders that seems to get the bigger picture.

I'll probably peep Kwame in bits and pieces if it peeks my interest but you can't constantly get my support if you shouting out Candace Owens. Hell naw lol

Brown will always be remembered as bona fide scrub that played with two legends..

Here was his career-
7 years under 2 legends Jordan and Kobe, Shaq and everything LAKERS.
No playoff with Grizz
2 coaches with Detroit where Iverson quit on the team, the leaders of that team got traded, Michael Curry was FIRED after one year and he got a new coach
Bobcats-Larry Brown left and Paul Silas took over
Mark Jackson's first year in GSW
76ers had Doug Collins

He went through 10 coaches. Lakers was the only place where he had the same coach for more than one year.

To put in perspective-

Elfrid Payton has gone through 10 coaches. He's only been in the NBA for 8 years. He will be on his 11th next year.

The Knicks had gone through 14 coaches since Kwame was drafted.
The Kings had gone through 10 coaches since Kwame was drafted.

How can you be anything when you are going through coach after coach?

I think things are a little more personal with him now because he is raising a 16 year old son and trying to protect him from the foolishness and negativity of the S.A. Smith types.
Maybe he should've had this piss and vinegar when the kid was a toddler ...

Back