So we aren't going to talk about Kwame Brown LOL!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I noticed that Kwame has a deep rooted mental issue of hate for lightskin blacks that he's probably had all his life...this mindset is a result of division tactics during slavery.
He was teased as a kid growing up for being dark-skinned and it has effected him mentally.

190434675_10228343694116885_2495214420594668188_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Koon Brown is very irrational and emotional like those judasgoats for orange one.. People already beginning turn on him for spatting off maga talking points and disrespectful comments about sister Taylor.

So lets see.... Kwame Brown has went after:
C Tha "Sex Predator" God
Stephen A "Sources" Smith
Stephen "The Islamic Piru" Jackson
Matt "Pretty Boy" Barnes
Roland "No Neck" Martin
Jemele Hill
Dr. Boyce "Moist" Watkins
and The "Aint Nobody Come To See You Otis" members of The Breakfast Club (DJ Envy/Angela Yee)
Did I leave anybody out?

In the process of attacking them, he also decided to big up people like Candace Owens.....

I hope he can take this moment and do something besides talk ish and make "Mamas Cooking" t shirts or else it would be all for nothing.

C Tha "Sex Predator" God
Matt "Pretty Boy" Barnes
Roland "No Neck" Martin
Jemele Hill
and The "Aint Nobody Come To See You Otis" members of The Breakfast Club (DJ Envy/Angela Yee)
Did I leave anybody out?

In the process of attacking them, he also decided to big up people like Candace Owens.....

I hope he can take this moment and do something besides talk ish and make "Mamas Cooking" t shirts or else it would be all for nothing
Did I leave anybody out?

Yes, Candace wants to know how where is her nick-name?😅

C Tha "Sex Predator" God
Matt "Pretty Boy" Barnes
Roland "No Neck" Martin
Jemele Hill
Did I leave anybody out?

I hope he can take this moment and do something besides talk ish and make "Mamas Cooking" t shirts or else it would be all for nothing.

hold up. When he went after Roland Martin?

It seems to Koonme Brown is just whining emotional male that can't handle the truth about being damn scrub.. Another thing he did paid for security during his time with Lakers and Warriors!!

Did I leave anybody out?

Yes, Candace wants to know how where is her nick-name?😅
I was going to put Coonamahtahtah, but decided not to.

Stephen A Smith had a decent comeback for him last night. Man said he had 15 minutes of footage showing how trash he was.

Kwame can't "win" against Stephen A. Stephen A has a far greater reach and casuals will lean toward him.

I just wish the dude just shuts it down before he says something he can't take back.

Back