So we aren't going to talk about Kwame Brown LOL!!!

Yeah, I had forgotten all about Kwame. So I watched a few more of his videos last night and even reviewed some highlights of his time in the NBA. I have a new found respect for him because he indeed was in a situation where expectations were hard to live up to. Still if you look at things in a positive light, he did make something out of it and if he is at peace with it, then it's all good. I feel his pain and this all makes sense now...

We just never know how much weight the next brother or sister is carrying. Indeed, one wrong word or action might just make them go off......

Last edited:

I noticed that Kwame has a deep rooted mental issue of hate for lightskin blacks that he's probably had all his life...this mindset is a result of division tactics during slavery.

Last edited:
How so? Is it because he was or is it because a negative narrative persist?
He was the No. 1 pick in a draft that wasn't really strong and unfortunately his matriculation through the league only subjected him to a tremendous amount of criticism and a poster child for cautionary tales about drafting high school kids.

He was the No. 1 pick in a draft that wasn't really strong and unfortunately his matriculation through the league only subjected him to a tremendous amount of criticism and a poster child for cautionary tales about drafting high school kids.
True, but let's not gloss over the pressure and expectations of being drafted number one overall by a recently retired icon, Jordan, and the added pressure caused by Jordan deciding to suit back up and play due to losing. I remember a 17/18 year old Brown being asked about his GM suiting back up to play and his response was, "It's because of me."

Brown failed an icon and people can be unforgiven, that is where the unraveling began.

Last edited:

Well, it comes with the territory. Is it fair? HELL NALL!!

True, but let's not gloss over the pressure and expectations of being drafted number one overall by a recently retired icon, Jordan, and the added pressure caused by Jordan deciding to suit back up and play due to losing. I remember a 17/18 year old Brown being asked about his GM suiting back up to play and his response was, "It's because of me."

Brown failed icon and people can be unforgiven, that is where the unraveling began.
Because of that people thought he never should have been in the league. He played for more than a decade, though which speaks to how he was valued.

He's starting to sound nutty like Jaguar Wright

LOL

soon as he namedropped Kevin Samuels and Tommy Sotomayor ... and then had another video taking about the NBA is “too woke” ...

I was like, “oh! He’s on that other stuff.” LOL

He’s gonna wind up saying something that will erode some of the good will he had when he went after Matt Barnes and company

Last edited:
LOL

soon as he namedropped Kevin Samuels and Tommy Sotomayor ... and then had another video taking about the NBA is “too woke” ...

He’s gonna wind up saying something that will erode some of the good will he had when he went after Matt Barnes and company

I thought that is who he was talking about and I don't agree with him at all about this c**n. Tommy has admitted to having deep rooted issues with dark skinned women as well as being a pet for white people. Don't have much issue with Kevin but if he isn't in touch with respected black grassroots people then he is doing it wrong (and Tommy isn't in anyone's top 20 right now. His core base is people who hate darkskin black women like him)

LOL

You know how the gamebook unfolds. In another week or so, some female is gonna come out and "metoo" him.

You know how the gamebook unfolds. In another week or so, some female is gonna come out and "metoo" him.

bruuuuh! They have yet to pull that Draw-4 out on him.

and it would be sad. The man made hella bank, played in the league for a dozen years and seems like he made a good quality of life for himself and his family.

I just hope he stops posting before someone called a Tony Buzbee on him

20 damn years of pent up frustration and cocoa butter. That’s why.
"and cocoa butter"

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Back