National Signing Day 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked the toe the toe pregame show. J -State hype machine is in full bloom. I can"t wait until i get there in November. Hope its a night game so i can play golf, eat some pan trout and head over to stadium and watch TSU vs JSU. No smack.

I liked the toe the toe pregame show. J -State hype machine is in full bloom. I can"t wait until i get there in November. Hope its a night game so i can play golf, eat some pan trout and head over to stadium and watch TSU vs JSU. No smack.
Doubt a November game would be a night one.... but who knows.

Martin played on the same high school team as Bama State’s Colton “Bubba” Adams. Martin is the real deal.

His highschool stats were insane, well that junior season before his injury. He did quite well at EMCC as well so I expect him to start since all of our RBs from the spring are injured.

Naw it will most likely be at 2pm. How do you feel about where you guys are headed with Mckinnley?

I am seeing improvement. Could have beat PV. Experience beat us, Southern showed us that we need to get more physical. Spring football was the best thing for TSU football. It was spring practice with 2 great scrimmages. If we get quarterback situation set, offensive line improved we can be competitive. I hate we have Baylor and Rice on our schedule. we will get our best players hurt. That always happens because those team target those players. See you in November. i will play golf in Natchez on Friday , drive to fish place near campus and ease to the stadium.

I am seeing improvement. Could have beat PV. Experience beat us, Southern showed us that we need to get more physical. Spring football was the best thing for TSU football. It was spring practice with 2 great scrimmages. If we get quarterback situation set, offensive line improved we can be competitive. I hate we have Baylor and Rice on our schedule. we will get our best players hurt. That always happens because those team target those players. See you in November. i will play golf in Natchez on Friday , drive to fish place near campus and ease to the stadium.

💯💯. Yea I watched that PV game y'all almost had em. See you at the Vet. The Tigers will be at full strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back