Texas Southern 2021 Fall Football Schedule

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
2 FBS schools early on the schedule may doom the rest of their season.

Just like their other Texas conference member PVAMU, they have 8 games in the state of Texas

181483407_830327990912474_4861321728755721687_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Never knew that school existed

They're one of those one building for profit schools that have about 3 or 4 degree offerings. They haven't been around long, and they just got started in football last year. They're not even NAIA yet. Even though a game like that doesn't count towards standings and other stats I still wish our conference would fine schools to deter that type of scheduling.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When you wait so late to put together your remaining schedule, schools like that are gone.
Who is responsible for putting the football schedule w/ negotiated contracts together for finality and sign-off?

Is Praire View's "athletic-director" employed at sTu as well? lol

Who is responsible for putting the football schedule w/ negotiated contracts together for finality and sign-off?

Is Praire View's "athletic-director" employed at sTu as well? lol

Remember the FBS games were set prior to FAMU and Bethune coming - those two teams severely altered the SWAC schedule format and basically made all prior schedule models useless so you didn’t get new models until the fall at the earliest

and in TSU’s case the bye week is so early you gotta think three times before trying to schedule anyone else

Remember the FBS games were set prior to FAMU and Bethune coming - those two teams severely altered the SWAC schedule format and basically made all prior schedule models useless so you didn’t get new models until the fall at the earliest

and in TSU’s case the bye week is so early you gotta think three times before trying to schedule anyone else

But their original bye week was 10/9 until they agreed to move it for the game with SU in Arlington.

What happened to biting the bullet? Didn't PV play a shortened season one year due to ineptness in the leadership position?

The issue is playing at Durley Field. The status of the stadium only allows us to play opponents such as this.
Does the opponent actually have a football team or intramural team?

PV's "athletic-director" will pound the ground to schedule the club team next in order to satisfy the naive natives. smh

Does the opponent actually have a football team or intramural team?

PV's "athletic-director" will pound the ground to schedule the club team next in order to satisfy the naive natives. smh

Lol...they have a roster. They loss to DII West Texas 56-0 last year. Doesn't mean much for the sad state of affairs of what loosely resembles football at my TSU since we lost to a DII school for homecoming last year.

Lol...they have a roster. They loss to DII West Texas 56-0 last year. Doesn't mean much for the sad state of affairs of what loosely resembles football at my TSU since we lost to a DII school for homecoming last year.
Year before last. I am trying to lose that part of my recollection.

Back