Texas Southern 2021 Fall Football Schedule

Lawd have mercy... :(

A hoof in sTu's ass... "hoofsup?" :(

sTu, if y'all lose this game, y'all need to ban football from your campus. There is too much talent on that team.

Lawd have mercy... :(

A hoof in sTu's ass... "hoofsup?" :(

sTu, if y'all lose this game, y'all need to ban football from your campus. There is too much talent on that team.

To them this is their super bowl as they’ll think they are on the same level since they probably have players who tried to enroll but were told they weren’t good enough.

Plus the local element.

What the heyal kind of school is this. Did I read it's their 2nd year of football. Wtf
It's a charter school at the collegiate level. lol

More like a fly-by-wire University of Faith startup in htown. It is a local game for them so you know emotions will be very high as they have a point to prove.

To them this is their super bowl as they’ll think they are on the same level since they probably have players who tried to enroll but were told they weren’t good enough.

Plus the local element.
Emotions from them will be high.

A game like this serves no purpose to accurately gauge the level of competiveness of your squad. Like the game for us vs aTm serves no purpose other than for us to receive a big check and a thoroughly kicked ass.

It's a charter school at the collegiate level. lol

More like a fly-by-wire University of Faith startup in htown. It is a local game for them so you know emotions will be very high as they have a point to prove.

They are legit - I've been on their campus and seen the direct deposits lol

Faith had no facilities and was online only

The celebratory dousing of Mckinney with water post-game was peak cringe but congrats! I actually think TSU has a shot against against SU. We're rooting for you!
This says a lot here and they are excited for their coaches -

View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2992146111027546&id=117964758251719

As someone who played a sport in college, you are excited about ALL wins, especially after a rough week of practice and years of loses. The NCAA will not recognize this win but the players and McKinney will. His first *win...If other coaches or administrators from TSU forced the dousing, then yes, I'd cringe. But I will not cringe for young men who are competitors and aim to win against any opponent.

This says a lot here and they are excited for their coaches - View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2992146111027546&id=117964758251719

As someone who played a sport in college, you are excited about ALL wins, especially after a rough week of practice and years of loses. The NCAA will not recognize this win but the players and McKinney will. His first *win...If other coaches or administrators from TSU forced the dousing, then yes, I'd cringe. But I will not cringe for young men who are competitors and aim to win against any opponent.
That #1 is a baaaaaad boy with super baaaaaad intent when he reaches someone with the ball. If y'all had 15 more cloned of "him?" Mannnnnnn....

Back